Leaving Already?- Day 15

I felt a harsh pound across my face, followed by a very cold liquid pool around my shoulders. Slowly I pulled my hand up to my cheek, and opened one eye. All four of the boys were staring at me.
"Ouch, what was that for?" I whimpered.
"Aw, did it hurt?" Marcus laughed.
"Yes, it did. And, again, why did you do that?" I looked at my hand and it was glossy, it was water.
"We wanted you to wake up." Lucas smiled cheekily.
"So you threw water on me? Couldn't you have just shaken me."
"We could've, but that wouldn't be as fun." Darius smirked. I sat up, and water ran down my back.
"What time is it?" I yawned.
"5, now get up." Cyrus said.
"Am?" I asked, and Marcus rolled his eyes.
"No, Pm. You've been  asleep for 17 hours."
"Ha, ha. Funny. Now, why did you wake me up?"
"Because, we're all going to LA." Cyrus slightly jumped up. I stared at the boys, probably with a look of shock on my face.
"What do you mean?"
"We, as in us five, are going to LA, like where Team 10 is." Lucas said, like he was explaining it to a five year old.
"Are you being serious?"
"Yep, 100% serious." Marcus beamed.
"I've only been here for a day though,"
"And now you're going back to LA. Except, the only difference is that we'll be coming aswell." Darius said excitedly. We all waited in silence for a minute, the boys were looking at me expectedly.
"Yeah, sure. When do we leave?" I sighed. They erupted into cheers.
"In 20 minutes." Marcus said. "You better get dressed." I gave him a death stare, and jumped out of the bed, realising how little time I had. In this situation, most people would probably question the person, only to find out they were joking. But, I have experienced this plenty of times, so I know they never joke about how much time you have. I ran over to my bags, and pulled out some underwear, sweatpants, and a t-shirt, before running into the bathroom and changing. I took my dirty clothes and pushed them into my bag, and grabbed my boots. I pulled them on, and put on some mascara and lipstick. Then I ran back to the restroom, brushed my teeth, and sprayed on a body mist.
"Time!" I yelled. All the boys laughed.
"14 minutes, and 53 seconds." Lucas smiled.
"You actually timed that?" Said Marcus, flicking Lucas on the back of his head.
"Okay, get your bags we need to go." Cyrus said. Marcus took my bags and his. One of the boys had called an Uber, and we put our bags in the trunk. We said goodbye to Aurelia and Boz, and made our way to the airport.
"When did you but the tickets?" I asked.
"Last night, at the hospital. They were really cheap." Darius said, sounding quite proud. We went through customs, and there was a 25 minute wait until we could board the plane. I started an Instagram live, because I was bored.
Within the first the first few seconds of me being on, there was already 3000 people watching.

"Hey." I said simply. I was sitting next to Marcus, he looked at me with a puzzled look, before leaning towards me to see what was on my phone. All the comments started saying stuff like, 'OMG SHE'S WITH MARCUS!!' And
'MY OTP!" Marcus and I laughed whilst looking at the comments.
"Yes, I am with Marcus. And, Lucas, Cyrus and Dari." They all looked up at me, and I pointed my phone towards them.
"And, we are in an airport. We're going back to LA. I saw the video Jake uploaded, I called him last night." I read out some comments for a while, before a lady said 'Flight 108, from Maryland to Los Angeles, is boarding now,' over the loud speaker. The comments then turned straight into, 'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!' Marcus and I turned to each other. It was surprisingly awkward, bearing in mind thousands of people were watching, and three of those were Marcus' brothers, and some of the people I've known forever. I pecked him on the lips, and we both started laughing. I ended the live, without saying another word. All five of us boarded the plane, but because the tickets were bought very last minute, none of us were sitting together. I was sitting in the row in front of Lucas, and behind Marcus. The woman next to me had a toddler, who as you may have guessed, wouldn't be quiet. So much so, she decided to tell me random facts about things like the alphabet and planes. I'd only had five hours of sleep that day, so when the plane landed, Marcus, even though he ankle was still messed up, carried me and both of my bags, whilst Lucas took his. I was back in LA, after one day. Saying that was weird. I'd only been gone for a day, and so much had happened. I braced myself, for my return to the house.

***

I'm sorry that this was a short chapter, I slept for 14 hours, because school is already too stressful. So, yeah, sorry. Thanks for reading, Peace ✌🏼