Side chick- Day 12

I woke up with Tessa and Erika sitting on my bed, jumping.
"What?" I yawned. I threw my pillow at Tessa and she dodged it.
"All three of us are going on a run, so get up." Erika laughed, pulling my hand so I sat up.
"Ah, last time I went for a run it didn't go so well." I said.
"Well, we'll make sure it doesn't happen this time, okay?" Tessa frowned. Sighing, I pushed back my covers and dangled my feet off of the bed.
"I need to get dressed." I laughed at the pure stupidity of them being so excited to go on a run. The girls moved over, so I could get out of bed and get ready. I picked out a black sports bra, black shorts, and a white tank top. I threw my clothes on in the bathroom, tied my sneakers, put my hair on a messy bun, and brushed my teeth.
"Ready to go?" Tessa asked as I came out of the bathroom, she was wearing red Jake Paul sweatpants with a red sports bra and matching red sneakers. Erika's outfit was alot less out there, it was a dark blue tank top, white shorts, and black sneakers.
"Yeah, I think so." I smiled, and we all walked downstairs. Jake and Nick were talking to the camera.
"Ooh, Erika's looking good." Jake winked at the camera. Tessa and I fave eachother the 'what is going on?' look. Normally Jake would take this as an opportunity to plug his merch, because of Tessa's outfit, but instead he was hitting on Erika.
"Uh, what?" Tessa stuttered. Jake and Nick started laughing. Erika's face was turning pink.
"Come on, we're going for a run, aren't we?" I asked. Tessa nodded,
"Yeah..." she hesitated. We moved towards the door, but Erika stood in place.
"Rik, you coming?" I checked, she hung her head and came towards the door. We left the house, and Jake and Nick were still laughing.

Outside the house it was crowded again, people started yelling our names. It's weird that all these people knew our names, and were standing outside of our house, waiting to see us.
"Rik, put your head up. People are taking pictures." I whispered to her. She looked at me and her eyes were glossy. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side of the house.
"Is your window unlocked?" I muttered. She nodded. We managed to get in to her room, and we sat on the bed.
"Tell me everything." I comforted her, and stroked her hair with my hand.
"So last night, after you went to sleep. This girl arrived, apparently she's from Ohio, and Jake invited her. And, they were kissing and dancing and..." she cried. I rubbed her arm.
"Then, when she went to the restroom, he came up to me, and said he loved me. But it's not like he was drinking, he knew exactly what he was saying Eden, he knew. And, when she came back he started kissing her, and completely brushing me off. I hate it so much."
"Erika, sweety." I said gently. Tessa opened the bedroom door.
"Guys, why did you..? Oh my god what happened?" She begged, sitting down on the bed besides us.
"I'll tell you in a minute. I think we should watch Netflix. Yeah?" Erika nodded.
"I'll get the ice cream." Tessa beamed.
"And I'll get your laptop." I smiled. It was on the floor by the bed, I logged on, and I put on Netflix.
"What do you wanna watch?"
"Pretty Little Liars." She sighed. I put it pn and Tessa came back with two huge tubs of ice cream. We sat and watched three episodes and we managed to eat both of the tubs of ice cream.

***

I'm sorry this chapter was short, but in the next chapter I'm planning on have Eden confront Jake, and that will most likely lead to more drama. Thanks for reading, peace✌🏻