Not Today, or Ever- Day 8

"Hello, you must be Eden." Alissa smiled.
"Uh... yeah." I stuttered.
"Eden!" Tessa shouted from the office, she poked her head around the door and was waving my phone, "you forgot your ph... oh shit."
"Tessa..." Alissa started.
"You shouldn't be here. Jake will flip." Tessa warned.
"Wait, why?" Harry piped up.
"It doesn't matter, I'll tell you later. I'm just going to get back in the car." Alissa frowned.
"Uh, okay." Harry said confused. I glanced at Tessa, and put my hands to my head, I whispered 'help'.
"Well, we should get going." I smiled. I grabbed my phone and turned to face Harry.
"Then lets bounce." He laughed.
"Never say that again." I laughed back.
"Have fun Eden!" Tessa yelled as I closed the door.

From experience I know my brother has a bad taste in girls, most of them hate me or think 'I'm stealing their boyfriend'. Basically he picks the girls who are self centred and get jealous easily.
"Eden!" Harry was shaking my shoulders. I shook my head and stared at him.
"Get in" He directed me to the back seats. I jumped into the car, and saw that Alissa was in the back as well. She smiled so brightly. Now I'm not an expert, but if you were kicked out of a house you wouldn't come back, would you? And, she clearly had a choice. Meeting me a couple of minutes later wouldn't change anything, this isn't right.
"Hi mom." I cheered.
"Hello sweetie."
"So, I was thinking about going to a mall." Harry considered. We all agreed to go to a mall that was quite nearby.

We got to the mall and my mom and Alissa went off to a dollar store, of all the shops she could go to my mom picked a dollar store. Harry and I headed towards a Starbucks.
"How did you meet Alissa? And why is she here?" I asked, breaking the silence. Harry looked down at me.
"I met her at the hotel restaurant, and she said she could show us around. Now, what was that about at the house?"
"She used to be in Team 10, but Jake kicked her out."
"Are you being serious?"
"H, there are videos of her living at the Team 10 house all over the internet."
"So if I dated her, it would be a bad idea coming to see you at the house?"
"If Jake knew, probably." His expression was blank, maybe he thought he could trust a girl again (even though it hadn't been a week since he dumped Nina).
"So when would be a good time to ask her out?" He breathed. To me this seemed like him signing a paper saying he won't come to visit me anymore, but to visit Alissa. I sighed and gently swirled my drink around.
"If you ask me, not today, or ever." I muttered.
"Eden, it's your fault I broke up with Nina, don't tell me not to ask her out." He snapped. My face burned, and my palms got sweaty.
"I didn't tell you to break up with Nina, that was your choice! And, I gave you my opinion! I never said you shouldn't or can't date her!" I snapped back at him.
"Go away! Leave me alone!" He yelled. God this boy. Everyone was staring at us, just what I needed. I stood up and shoved my chair into the table, which sent Harry's drink all over him.
"You're the worst brother ever!" I fumed. I stormed out of the mall, shoving into Alissa on the way.

I stood outside and called an Uber. It annoyed me that not even my mom came to see if I was okay, I was so glad they were going home. A few minutes later my Uber came and I got in. It smelt of damp, and the seats were covered in stains. I looked at my phone and it said my mom had just sent me a message, 'Why did you storm out? Alissa says you hit her on your way out.' Of course she said that, another girl who tries to make me seem horrible. We pulled up outside the house, and I got out and thanked the driver. As I walked up to the house, the door flew open and Jake ran out.
"Thank god you're okay!" He rejoiced, pulling me into a hug.
"Uh, yeah. What happened?" I pleaded.
"Alissa texted my brother, saying you were in trouble, and that she hates you."
"Well she's at the mall with my mom and brother. My brother yelled at me because he wants to ask her out." I said, Jake looked at me puzzled.
"Come inside, we need to talk about this." We walked into the house and I saw a very muscular person, who looked quite a bit like Jake, standing looking at his phone with one hand on his head.
"Logan, this is Eden." Jake announced. Logan turned to me and smiled.
"Hey I'm Logan, although I'm guessing you gathered that." He smirked, "and, that's Kong." He pointed to a puppy curled up on the couch.
"Oh my god, he's adorable." I squealed, scooping him up.
"Now, the Alissa problem. Tell us everything." Jake commanded. I told them everything, from her coming to the house to the text my mom sent me. We all decided that I shouldn't see my brother until he apologised. It seems cruel and unnecessary, but the text Logan got could mean I was in danger. I played with Kong, until Logan had to leave, and, then I helped Tessa get ready for her date. After, that I called Marcus and told him about Alissa, and Chessa. I fell asleep at around 9:50.

***

Right four things, 1. Thank you so much for 2k reads, I'm so grateful, I love you guys! 2. Don't Eden and Harry seem slightly bipolar? Like they just snap at anything. 3. I'm 100% sure Alissa isn't as mean as I have, and may make her out to be, sorry. And, 4. This is random but my autocorrect changes 'maybe' in 'MattyBRaps' ? Like wft? I haven't written that once. Okay thanks for reading this chapter, peace.