Blast from the Past- Day 2

After everyone had greeted the twins, we all made our way to the couch. I sat next to Lucas and Jake.

"So, talk." Jake commanded, facing me. I felt my fingernail pierce my skin.
"About what?" I panicked. Lucas placed his hand on my arm and gave me a re-assuring look. I smiled weakly and looked up.
"Your life." He stuttered. I gulped.
"My life has been... bad. My dad left when i was 10. He came out, told my mom he didn't love her. I spent any second i could with the twins. I ignored my family, and learned break-dancing. One of my few escapes became youtube. Of course over time i got more subscribers, and i started paying the bills. Then my mom got a job and we moved away. That was the most rubbish day off my life." I muttered. As I thought about my life anger sat in my stomach. My fingernail pushed harder into my skin. I looked down at my hand and saw blood trickling down my palm. I cursed under my breath. Lucas noticed next, then Jake. I stood up and walked around the couch.
"Are you okay?" Lucas said, panic laced in his voice. The words sounded muffled as i walked up the stairs, i knew what he said, I just couldn't speak. The cut in my hand was deep for that much blood.

I closed the bathroom door behind me. The cut stung as the cold water hit it. Someone knocked on the door.
"Eden, let us in." They said calmly, but with worry in their tone. Tears welled in my eyes, I hadn't done this since i was 13. I opened the door and Marcus and Lucas bounded in. They hugged me until I couldn't cry anymore. After that Tessa came in and sat with me until my hand was wrapped up. Lucas called my mom, Tessa made me a hot chocolate and Marcus sat with me on my bed.
"Are you okay." He whispered in my ear, I nodded. "You haven't done that for ages." He muttered. I leant my head against his chest and looked up at him.
"I thought I was ready to talk about it." I sighed. He stroked my hair. I cradled the mug of hot chocolate in my hands.
"Are you sure you wouldn't rather be with the others?" I asked quietly. He laughed gently.
"No. You need somebody you've known forever. Think of me as your brother... or mom." He smiled. I placed my hand on his cheek, it was warm. I twisted around to face him. His eyes sparkled and his mouth was slipped into a slight smirk. He placed his hand on my cheek, and i felt my face go warm.
"You're freezing!" He panicked. I placed my hands on his shoulders and... I... kissed him. It felt like it lasted forever. I pulled away and smiled at him.
"You're not that cold anymore." He chimed. He pulled me onto him and i giggled. He looked down at me and kissed me on the forehead.
"Thank you." I breathed. He placed his hand on my bandaged one and kissed it. I felt my eyelids go heavy, and i felt an urge to sleep. I yawned and Marcus said
"Go to sleep little one." My eyes closed and i felt Marcus wriggle out from under me and go to the door.
"Sweet dreams." He whispered before leaving the room. It was cold now. I pulled the blankets to my shoulders and fell asleep.