Kidnapped- Day 10

As we went back to the room, we heard little clicks following us, I turned around and Kong was sitting at our doorway.
"Kong, come here." I whispered, so nobody outside of the room would hear, Tessa's gaze went over to Kong.
"We could prank Logan. I don't think he saw Kong leave Jake's room, he would've called him back." She smirked.
"What would the prank be?"
"When Jake goes into his room, Logan would leave pretty quickly, and in the rush he might forget Kong. Especially if he forgets he brought him here."
"So, then we give Kong to Jake?"
"Yep, we just have to keep Kong hidden." She was devious, and I found that perfect. I scooped him up and placed him on my lap.
"Where do we hide him though?" I asked.
"We can just put him in the bathroom." She picked him up from my lap, and made her way to the bathroom. I was surprised he hadn't barked by now. She gently closed the door and sat on her bed.
"There, we're done." Someone said from the other room. We saw all six of them pile down the stairs.
"How could they forget him, they love Kong." I frowned.
"How do you know they all love him?" Tessa questioned. I shrugged.
"Just a guess, but he is adorable, why wouldn't they?"

"LOGAN!" Jake screamed as he went into his room. The Why Don't We boys were downstairs, ready to run. Logan said something, but it was mumbled, then Logan was running down the stairs with Jake following. The front door opened, and you could hear a car pull away.
"He actually forgot Kong." I laughed.
"I know, he's such an idiot." Tessa giggled, "Should we get Kong then?"  I stood up, and walked into the bathroom. He was curled up in a ball in the middle of the floor.
"Jake! Come here!" Tessa yelled from the top of the stairs. I picked up Kong and walked to Tessa's side. Chance, Kade, and Jake looked up at us.
"They forgot Kong." I smiled.
"No way. He wouldn't." Jake beamed.
"Well, we may've dognapped him, but they still left him." Tessa added. We made our way downstairs and Jake facetimed Logan. Kade was holding Jake's camera.
"Hey Logan." Jake smirked.
"Hey bro, you like your new room?"
"Not as much as I like our new pet."
"KONG!" Logan shouted. Jake turned the camera.
"Eden! I trusted you!"
"Well, that was your first mistake. At the end of the day I am in Team 10, and I am a Jake Pauler." I said cheekily.
"See, you later then bro." Jake quickly said before he ended the call.

"Lets not use the name Kong, what about... Wong? Wong, welcome to Team 10." Jake laughed, taking him into the office. Everybody in the house joined up in there as well.
"Nick, get the contract to join Team 10." Jake demanded. Everyone was sat around the large table, watching Wong. Nick came back to table waving a piece of paper in the air.
"How does a dog sign paper?" Emilio asked.
"Yeah, it's not like he can write- we need a paw print don't we?" Anthony pointed out.
"Yeah, can somebody get a sharpie?" Jake questioned. Ivan grabbed one off of the table, just as the front door opened. Logan ran in and tried to grab Kong, whilst the boys came in and grabbed me. I'm quite strong, but me against five teenage boys isn't going to work very well on my part. They pulled me out of the room.
"You're all great friends!" I shouted to everyone in the office. I may be being kidnapped, but there is always time to be sassy. Jonah was carrying me by the waist, with Daniel helping, whilst the other three stood guard. Logan had gotten Kong and was running to the car.
"Oh My God! They Have Eden!" I heard someone scream. The ohioans ran into the hall, but I was already being pushed into Logan's car.

I was sat in the back with Kong, Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah. Zach was sitting on Daniel's lap in the front.
"Okay, I understand why you're doing this, but is it legal to have seven people in a car that sits five?" I sighed.
"No, probably not, but my apartment isn't far away."
"You're all really dramatic, you know?" I asked.
"Dramatic, or proving a point. It's your choice." Jack shrugged.
"You know what noodle head, I'm picking dramatic, you're not proving your point very well."
"Wow, you haven't known her for a day, and she's already calling you noodle head." Daniel laughed.
"Hey, giraffe neck. Shut it." I said. Everyone in the car started oohing, "I never said his hair was bad or anything. I really like it actually. It just reminds me of noodles. And, I guess I like giraffe's, but I'm more of a dog person."
"Okay, we're all beautiful blah, blah, blah. Get out if the car, we're here. Logan moaned. The boys grabbed me again and took me up to the apartment and locked me in a room, with Logang merch and water. I pulled out my phone and called Jake to tell him that I was okay, and what was going on.