Goodbye means Forgotten- Day 6

I woke up sprawled across the trampoline, Marcus was lying asleep next to me. Sitting up, I tilted my head to look at him. He yawned and rolled over to face me. I laughed and he opened one eye, smirking.
"What?" He smiled. I grabbed his hand, and rubbed his palm.
"You're too cute." I giggled. He sat up and came face to face with me.
"I'm not cute!" He said, "I'm handsome!" He pecked my lips. We fell down onto the trampoline, my head was resting on his chest.
It went silent.
"Marcus. When do you go home?" I asked, looking up at him. He cursed under his breath. I knelt up, and looked at him.
"Marcus. When are you leaving?" I said, my throat closed up. He grabbed my hands in his and looked over at Lucas, who was sleeping on the couch.
"Later today." He whispered. Tears pricked my eyes.
"No. You can't. Stay longer." I fought.
"Eden, I wish I could. We were only meant to stay a couple days. We need to get back to our family." He sobbed. I pulled my hands away from his.
"Why didn't you tell me this sooner!" I snapped. I saw Lucas sit up.
"I wanted to, I jus..." he started.
"But you didn't! You had the time to!" I yelled. I jumped off of the trampoline and ran to the stairs. Everyone was lined along the staircase.
"Wow. Just don't talk to me." I hissed, storming past everyone.

I slammed the door shut, and locked myself in the bathroom. Am I being dramatic? Should I just walk out and apologise? I sat down on the floor, and rested my head on the door. I sat there for a few minutes, until somebody knocked on the door.
"Eden. It's Lucas. Please open the door." I felt tears run down my cheeks. I unlocked the door. He ran into the bathroom and put his arms around me. I buried my face into his shoulder.
"I'm so sorry we didn't tell you. But, Marcus really cares about you. Our plane leaves in an hour and a half. Please come." He begged. I felt numb, but I was still wrapped around him. He pulled away and smiled, then he walked out, closing the door behind him. I placed my head between my legs. My mom and Harry were at a hotel, I could go to them. I could. But I didn't want to. I stood up and walked into the room. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out a lace tank top, grey skinny jeans, and the boots I was wearing when i was thrown in the pool. I cleaned up and changed into the clothes. Whilst i was putting on make up, Tessa walked in, and hugged me from behind.

"Hey. You going to the airport?" She questioned, grabbing a brush from the side of the sink and applying light blusher to my face.
"Yeah. But, I think I should talk to Marcus first." Gently, she patted my back.
"He's a wreck Edes. I really think he loves you." She walked out, leaving me and my thoughts. 'Edes', only Lucas and Marcus had ever called me that. Standing up I ran my fingers through my hair. Am I ready? I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Short brown hair, glossy blue eyes, and pink blotchy skin. As always. I'd looked this this since I was ten. The makeup was new though, watching hours of beauty gurus almost instantly made me perfect at it.

I stood at the entrance to the main area of the house. Some people where in the office, some were in the kitchen. Marcus was alone on the couch. One leg up, the other down. His head was rested on his knee. I walked up to couch, and sat down by him. He looked up, his face was stained red and his eyes were blood-shot.
"Marcus." I whispered with concern. I cupped his face with my hands and put my forehead against his.
"I'm so, so sorry." He cried.
"No, it isn't your fault. I overreacted. I love you so much. I just couldn't bare the thought of losing you." I trembled. He pulled away and took my hands in his.
"Eden. You will never lose me. And, thats a promise." He announced. He kissed my hands, and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Hate to ruin the moment, but we need to get to the airport." Lucas whispered.
"You ready?" Marcus said. I looked at him and nodded. We (Lucas, Marcus, Jake and me)got into the van  at drove to LAX. Marcus held my hand and turned to me.
"We'll stay in touch okay? We can call each other and we can FaceTime."
"Of course.  You're my boyfriend. Why wouldn't I?" I smiled. He kissed me and pulled me into a hug.
"Text me when you have any problem." He comforted me. I felt tingles rush through my body.
"I guess this is goodbye." I mumbled. Carefully, he lifted my chin and shook his head.
"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgotten." He said. He hugged me again, and Lucas tapped him on the shoulder.
"It's time to go bro." He warned.
"See you soon Eden Rivers." Marcus smiled, obviously holding back tears. I felt my eyes water, and then I was crying. We were both crying.
"See you soon Marcus Dobre. See you soon Lucas Dobre." I sobbed. We all hugged.
"Bye guys." Jake said. They waved, and turned towards the gates. I pulled out my phone out of my pocket.

Marcus💛:

You: I have a problem.

Marcus💛: What? xx

You: I miss you.

I looked up as he turned around, and started to run towards me. He picked me up and kissed me. I didn't want the moment to end. He placed me down and wiped the tears from my face. And, with that he got on a plane and left.

***

This story has 1000 reads! OMFG how? Thank you soooo much!