Part 48: Case Closed

Author's Note: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm sad to announce that this is the last chapter! I really hope you enjoyed reading, thank you for all the support! I'm not sure if i'll continue to write in the future although I never planned to make this book, or the one before it, or the one before that so I guess anything is possible! Anyways, I'm so happy to be able to share my work with all of you! XOXO

"Ariana! Wake up!" I hear someone yell as I begin to slowly open my eyes. I'm exhausted, Harry couldn't have left more than just a few hours ago, why is he back already and why is he waking me up so aggressively? I'm so confused but also very worried so I do my best to just immediately wake up and that's when I notice it's not Harry that's yelling at me right now. It's Frankie and my dad.

"Frankie?! Dad?! What are you guys doing here?" I exclaim. I didn't know they were showing up, they didn't tell me this at all.

"What you seriously thought we were just gonna go about our daily lives while you were in a hospital, alone" Frankie questions and I guess it was stupid of me to expect that. I'm glad they're here but I'm also extremely tired. I look at the clock and notice that I've only had about 6 hours of sleep which isn't that good considering how much rest I need.

"Well thanks for being here. Seriously I appreciate it. But I'm tired can you guys give me some extra time to rest? Wake me up in like an hour or so?" I ask and before Frankie says anything my dad interrupts.

"Of course Ariana. I didn't want to wake you up at all. Get some rest" he nods and I smile before falling right back asleep. My relationship with my dad has gotten much better over the years, he genuinely seems to care about me and wants me to live my life. He was also extremely upset over the news of my attempted suicide and has been very supportive over the phone. He was pissed about my journal and the contents in it but as soon as I told him to drop it he did. I continue to sleep for about another hour and a half before Frankie wakes me up again.

"Do you want any breakfast? I'll go get something from the cafeteria" Frankie offers as I wake up. I hate the food here and so I just shake my head. Harry will be here soon with breakfast anyways. That reminds me, I should probably tell Frankie and my dad about him since they currently have no clue he and I are talking again, let alone dating.

"Guys I need to tell you something" I admit.

"What do you mean you don't want anything for breakfast?" my dad argues. "Frankie go get her some breakfast" he exclaims.

"Why? She said she doesn't need any" Frankie argues as the two continue to ignore me while having their stupid conversation.

"You guys! Listen!" I say louder, to try to get their attention but they're being too stubborn, it's kinda funny but also concerning. I want to give them a heads up, I don't know how they're gonna react. I mean my dad never even knew about the contract till now, but he hasn't brought it up, probably because he thinks Harry isn't in my life anymore but he's wrong.

"Harry?" I hear Frankie exclaim. How does he know what I'm talking about? I look up at him to see him looking at the door and turn to look there as well and I notice Harry's standing in the door frame. "What is he doing here?" Frankie asks.

"That's what I was just trying to tell you idiots! Harry has been here with me these past few days, keeping me company and... we're dating again. And before you start judging just know that this is real. He's genuinely making me happier and I really need him" I admit and the room goes quiet. I wait for Frankie to say something but he doesn't, he just looks at my dad and I do the same.

My dad sits quietly in his chair, eyes shut for a second before looking up at Harry then back at me. He gets up from his chair and begins to walk over to him. I don't know what he's planning but I'm hoping he isn't angry. I'm so sick of him attacking Harry for no reason, Harry really is the love of my life and I don't want my dad to pull him away from me again. As he walks over to Harry I notice a fist form in his hand.