Part 13: Puzzle Piece

Hey guys! Early update since I know I won't be able to post later today at my usual time. Enjoy!

Ariana's POV

"Fuck!" I yell after the elevator doors shut as I head from my hotel room down to the lobby and to lunch with Judd. Harry and I have been together for just a little over a day and I'm already screwing this up! I mean Harry wants me to open up and tell him the truth but I can't, I tried but the words wouldn't come out, I don't want to tell him about how Ricky hurt me, I don't think I have any obligation to either. Plus the things that I told him he didn't even believe, I never loved Ricky but he thinks I'm just making that up and I don't know what to tell him. I don't know how to get him to believe me. I also feel incredibly stupid for just blindsiding him with his own personal life as if he did something wrong for living his life. I mean I want to know about it obviously but to confront him like that made it seem like he did something wrong but he didn't.

I don't know what to do next, I just want us to work it out and I hope Harry will believe me but I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Maybe we rushed into things but I don't want to slow down or push him away, not after I just got him back. I guess the only thing I should do- or really can do now if just try and relax and hope that things will work out since I have to go meet up with Judd for lunch. I'm hoping some fresh air and time with him will give me some clarity but I'm also terrified of facing Harry again.

"Hello Ariana!" Judd says with a smile as I approach the table he was currently sitting at in the restaurant. I'm feeling pretty stressed since this morning but seeing Judd's smiling face makes me feel a lot better. I love him so much, he's like a father figure to me. He's really supportive and kind and I feel like I can be myself around him, I feel like he loves to watch me just be myself.

"Hello! How long have I kept you waiting- please tell me it was a long time" I joke as he gets up to give me a quick hug before we both sit down. He tells me that he just got here three or so minutes ago which is good. Although I begin to tease him by pretending to be upset and like I really wanted to keep him waiting since I'm trying this new thing where I'm just gonna become a full on diva, which he finds hilarious.

"You know what, and I mean this with all my heart, I really think you can pull it off" he jokes.

"Awe Judd! Really?! That's so sweet of you" I mock before a waiter comes by to take our orders. "So what's up, why'd you want to meet up?" I ask after the waiter has taken our orders since I'm genuinely curious.

"Oh I just wanted to catch up, see what you've been up to both personally and work related. I also thought I'd tell you some of the stuff that I've been working on, you know, run some things by you, get your opinion" he says and I nod my head. It means a lot that Judd actually cares about my opinion and I'm more than happy to give my input and see his stuff since I've always been a fan- long before I ever met him or was even famous.

"Well, my personal life is pretty much as exciting as that of this glass of water" I admit, normally I would totally tell Judd about Harry and I but after this morning I don't really know where we're at as a couple. "And you know what I think I'll offer up the same simile for my work life too since SNL's off for the summer and I don't really have anything in the works" I admit "I guess this lunch will be quite quick" I joke which makes him laugh.

"Well if you ever sit down and start writing a screenplay I'm ready to produce, whatever it may be" he says and I can't help but thank him because that genuinely means a lot. For someone to have such huge faith in me, especially someone so talented and professional like him is insane and even though a lot of people have given me recognition and respect, hearing it from Judd will never not be a huge deal to me.