Forty-Eight

And that evening, Ashton was more agitated than he'd been in his entire life. Being proven wrong by that Malik-Tomlinson family was the most irritating thing to him. Michael didn't even stop Zayne! Ashton groaned, wanting to get his revenge, and soon.

      12 HOURS EARLIER

  After Niall went home with his family, Luke joined his parents downstairs, he helped Michael bake cupcakes.

***

     "Show me."

     "I told you," Calum reached into his back pocket, "I'm not lying."

     "Neither are we," Calum watched as the burly man in front of him pulled out a brown paper bag, filled with pot (weed, ganja, whatever the hip kids are saying anymore). He took the bag without much hesitation and the burly man and his girlfriend happily took Calum's money.

   "No refunds, punk," the girl said. Calum nodded his understanding.

    "Thanks a bunch."

    "And delete our conversation, 'kay?"

   "Sure thing," Calum headed for his house.

***

    "Green dye or purple?" Michael asked as he brought out baking supplies. Luke could care less. He was truly only interested for the eating of the sugary substances.

  There was a loud knocking on the front door. Ashton groaned as he went to answer, hoping the person would go away. "Zayn?"

   "You dìck!" Zayn shouted, pointing angrily at the brunette. "How dare you tell Niall I don't know how to parent. You don't know how to parent!" Michael and Luke ran into the living room to see what all the commotion was about.

  "I never said you didn't know how to parent, but your kids are turning into rebellious punks because of you and Louis," Ashton retorted as he crossed his arms.

  "Zayne!" Louis yelled as he jogged over to his fuming husband. "Sorry about him, he's just crabby today," Louis tried to apologize, but Zayne shot him a look.

  "You punished my kid and told him I'm a lousy parent! I'm not crabby, I came over here to kick your ass, Irwin-Clifford!" Ashton was quick to respond.

  "It's not my fault you're a lousy parent..."

   "Your kids are heathens!" Zayne snapped. "The blonde one can't listen to a word you tell him, and do you even know where Calum is right now?!"

  "Yes! Tell him Michael, Calum is at a volunteer program... for a church!"

  "Which one?" Zayne asked, doubting Calum's whereabouts.

  "None of your business."

  "This is golden. Your oldest kid is running around like a hoodlum, and your youngest kid purposely does the opposite of what you tell him to, ha, yeah, and we're bad parents..." Zayne shook his head, "clearly you're in the wrong, Ass-ton!"

  "Fúck you," Ashton spat. "Your kids... your kids suck!"

   Zayne approached Ashton, getting as close to the man as he could. "Watch yourself, Irwin-Clifford"

  "Back off, mate," Ashton shoved Zayne. Zayne responded by shoving him harder. "You shouldn't have done that," Ashton pushed the other male again.

  Michael and Louis were both unsure of what they should do. A loud thud sound was heard and Zayne was on his ass. Ashton smirked down at the man.

  Zayne grabbed Ashton's upper arm and bent him over his couch. "Get off me!" Ashton grunted.

  "You had it coming, Irwin."

   "Michael!" Ashton hissed.

  Michael slipped out of the room, along with Louis. As long as the two weren't physically fighting anymore, they weren't too concerned.

   "See, even your husband knows you deserve to get your ass beat." Zayne said with a smirk. Ashton couldn't escape the position he was in, with Zayne's right arm holding him down against the sofa.

  Zayne removed Ashton's jeans, making the man over the couch groan, wanting nothing more than to deck Zayne across the face. He took off Ashton's boxers as well, making Ashton want to hide his face in the sofa.

  "This is what I came over to do, so pissing me off beforehand was probably a bad decision."

  With that, Zayne began, using only his hand. Ashton was furious and trying to bite his tongue so he wouldn't spew out any remarks that would fire up Zayne. The whole time all he could think was, "Fúck you," and, "ow, he has a good arm."

   Zayne examined the slightly pink bum, if it had been one of his son's he would have called it good and been finished, but Ashton was a different story. "So, Ashton, are we done here?"

   "How should I know?" Ashton snapped, "are we?"

  "I suppose we are not" Zayne removed his belt and doubled it over before giving Ashton three licks with it. Ashton gasped in pain, regretting any attitude he had previously given Zayne.

  "There, now we're even."

   "Even!?" Ashton guffawed. "Even?"

   "Yep," Zayne smiled as he left the Irwin-Clifford household.