Chapter One

Surprisingly, the Irwin-Clifford's made it without any issues for the rest of the day. Of course, Luke and Calum kept fighting, but over small stuff. Michael was more than thankful for that, considering Ashton just laid back and laughed at one point. If Michael had to step in and break up one of their fights he was sure he would lose his mind.

"Daddy?" Luke called. Michael went to go check on his youngest son, who had a comb tangled in his hair.

"Aww, love, what happened?" He had to fight to keep a grin off his face as Luke pouted.

"I don't know, it's stuck." Michael started trying to untangle the plastic object from Luke's hair when he saw Calum standing in the doorway laughing to himself.

It finally hit him, "Calum Thomas Hood!" He left Luke to scold his older son.

"What? I didn't do anything. I was playing FIFA, daddy." He blinked innocently.

"There's glue! There's glue in my hair!" Luke went from upset to pissed off in a matter of seconds. "You put glue in my hair!?" He roared at Calum who just shrugged.

  "No, I put it in the comb, which you stupidly put in your hair."

"I HATE you! Why would you do that? You're so stupid!" Luke screamed. He lunged at Calum, but not before Michael could stop him.

"Luke, calm down. Just wash it and it'll come off. Okay?"

"He messed with my hair!" Luke yelled exasperatedly.

  "I can help you fix it, okay?" Luke nodded before marching off to take a shower. "That was really rude," Michael turned on Calum who replied smugly,

"We won't stop fighting until you give us our own room."

"No."

"Why the Hell not?" Calum sassed.

"Watch the language. The guest room is for guests, besides it's too small to be used permenantly. We've had this conversation before, you are not getting your own room."

Michael left a pouting Calum to find his husband smirking in the living room. "So that went well? Luke doesn't sound too happy. You know, my grandfather would have-"

"He would have spanked you, I've heard this so many times. It isn't changing my mind," Michael said atlast, sitting across from Ashton on the couch.

"Fine, but if you want me to step in someone is getting it." He pointed to show emphasis, causing Michael to roll his eyes.

***

"Tacos!"

"Macaroni!"

"Pizza!"

The three guys yelled at Michael who was contemplating what to make for dinner. "We could just cook Luke, he's fat enough." Calum sneered. Luke kicked him under the table as hard as he could. Ashton sat back and watched quietly, hoping any time now he would win the bet and buy himself a new suit.

"Luke is not fat, and Luke, I saw that." He said in a tight voice, to which both his sons rolled their eyes. Ashton put his hands up when Michael sent him a glare. "I'm just ordering pizza." The younger adult decided.

When the pizza was set out and no one touched anything, Michael rolled his eyes as he spoke, "anytime now-"

"I'm not hungry," Luke interrupted.

"I don't like olives," Calum said.

Ashton gave an innocent plea, "I'm just waiting on everyone else to take what they want."

"I don't care if you're not hungry; You're eating. Just pick off the olives, Calum. And Ashton, quit being a little-" Michael began to rant.

"Excuse me?" Ashton glared. Michael didn't say anything as he served the pizza, maybe they'll take a hint.

Surprisingly, Michael didn't have to break the bet (yet). Ashton was amused by how hard he was trying to win. All the older man had to do was sit back and watch Michael handle things, of course, he would step in if the situation deemed  necessary of his assistance.

He survived a whole two days before Ashton left for a trip concerning work for a week and the two boys drove him to his breaking point.

Well, maybe just Luke. Somehow the baby of the family had pissed Michael off enough to end up over his knees, facing the carpet as he was scolded. Michael has never spanked or been spanked in his entire life, but he knew that Luke pushing his brother down the stairs was too serious to be ignored.

Calum had bruises all over his back and it looked like he wanted to cry, but instead, put on a tough facáde for his family.

Once Calum was laying on his bed with ice on his back, Michael called Luke downstairs. Luke's eyes were red, showing be had previously been crying. "Why?" Was all Michael asked him.

"He kept taking my stuff! It's not fair that I get in trouble when he does most the stuff!"

Michael sat on the couch, not saying anymore as Luke gave him a curious glance. "Come here Luke." The blonde did as his father asked, making his shaky legs take him over to Michael. "Lay over my lap."

"W-why?" Luke had never been spanked, he walked unknowingly right into his punishment.

"Because I told you to." Luke layed over Michael's lap feeling confused. "You're getting a spanking. After this I want you to apologize to Calum."

"What!? Daddy, I'm too old to be spanked! That's not fair!" Luke cried out, angrily.

"You're not too old. If Calum had pushed you he would be the one over my knee right now." Michael replied. At first he wasn't questioning spanking Luke, but now that he had him over his knee he wasn't sure. It was too late to turn back now.

Luke was crying quietly out of pure anger and embarassment, being stuck over Michael's leg with only his jeans to protect him. The blonde was too scared to answer, not knowing what to expect. Michael raised his hand before quickly bringing it down on Luke's upturned bottom. He fought with all his might to escape Michael's grasp. Michael held Luke down as he landed several swats.

"You can't do this! You can't!" Luke spat, trying to hit Michael so he would let him go. Michael stopped, letting Luke throw his tantrum before continuing. Luke screamed and whined, he had only been given five swats and was already throwing a big fit. At that moment, Michael realized he really did spoil his boys too much and let them get away with a lot. He was going to fix that, starting now.