Request for Auroa

Start from the beginning

"I want your number," he quietly confessed.

"That's all you wanted? My number?" I asked, confused as to why he didn't just come right out and say that.

"Yeah. I was going to come out and just say it, but my nerves got ahead of me, and I just kept talking and talking-"

"And not to mention all the horrible pick-up lines you said in the process," I cut him off, giggling with him, my confusion and annoyance washed away now. He turned red again, eyes casting down in shame.

"Yeah, they were bad, weren't they?" Both of us laughed it off, pushing past everything he said out of nerves.

"So, can I have your number?"

"Of course, Wes." He handed his phone to me, entering my contact saved under "Sleeping Beauty," something he said while trying to flirt. He took his phone back, looking at the name, and grinned widely.

"Of course, you use one of my lame pick-up lines as your name." I shrugged and lowered my sunglasses back down to my eyes.

"Yup," I muttered, kind of hoping I could be left alone again.

"Okay. Well I'll text you later so you can save my number. But I'll see you around, hopefully." We smiled at each other, as he pressed a kiss to my cheek before leaving and walking into the hotel. I smiled softly at what just happened, and I couldn't wait to see him again.

*few hours later*

Your POV:

Back from the pool now, I sat in my room texting Wes. My friend was still out, as she had planned a whole day with the friend she met online, so I pretty much had nothing to do for the rest of the day, unless I want to go out alone. Wes and I have been texting since about ten minutes after he left the pool, and fifteen minutes since I left to go back to my room. Our conversations were way more interesting and normal than the one we had in real life, which is good, because before was very awkward at times. He still flirts, but not as much, and not as horribly as he was. At the moment, we were playing 20 questions, just for fun, to get to know each other a little more.

Italics = Wes, Bold = You, (Y/S) = your state

Wesley 🌹

Where are you from, princess?

(Y/S). How about you, Rose? I started calling him that when I noticed the rose tattoo on his hand, which probably is my favorite tattoo of his.

Wesley 🌹

Phoenix. It's a beautiful place, you should totally visit it sometime.

Definitely. I love to travel. Ok, my question...what would you have done if you hadn't become a successful singer?

Wesley 🌹

Ooooh that's a good one. Uhhh, probably something having to do with business or something. I'm not sure, I haven't really thought about that. My question...will you go on tour with me?

Wait...are you serious?? You want me to go on tour with you??

Wesley 🌹

Yeah, totally, I would love to have you as company. And you don't have to worry, it's just in Cali, and it ends right before you have to leave, so you have a few last days in LA. So...would you? 😬

Wes...I'd love to!! I just...but I mean we just met and you want me to tour with you? And wouldn't you be doing shows and meet and greets and events all the time?