Jealousy for Shay

This was a request from wetookachonce_ I hope you like it 😊 and I'm sorry it took me so long to write this 😂

Your POV:

I was at my house with my best friend Shawn, watching movies and eating. We had been friends for the longest time, I would even consider him as a brother; we sleep over at each other's houses all the time, we change in front of each other, we sleep in the same bed, non-sexually, we're just really close. I didn't see a problem with it, but my boyfriend Wes did, for some reason. He always has an angered look on his face whenever I text Shawn or talk to him when I'm with him. Today, he was spending the day with Rose and Sarah, so I had the chance to hang out with Shawn again. So we decided on pizza and a movie night. We sat side-by-side on the couch, under a cover, as it was freezing in my house. Once we finished eating, I then cuddled into Shawn, like I always do. My face was against his chest, his arm around my back. I was so warm and comfortable, I fell asleep for a little. I woke up to harsh knocking on my front door, but I was too lazy to get up; I also realized Shawn had fallen asleep also. All of a sudden, the door was thrown open and I shot up, scared shitless. I calmed down when I saw it was Wes, but that went out the window when I saw that Wes had an angry, mean look on his face.

"What the hell, Wes?!" I yelled, standing up, causing Shawn to wake up. His face seemed to turn red as he saw Shawn rise from his seat.

"Don't 'what the hell' me! I should be asking you that! Why were you cuddling with him, Shay?!" I could practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

"He's my best friend!"

"Best friends don't act like couples when one of them is in a relationship!"

"We've always been close. I consider him a brother. And if you can't trust me when I say that, then leave! I don't wanna get yelled at just because I'm super close with a guy who's not you. I'm sorry you're not the only important guy in my life," I ranted. His face seemed to soften as he shook his head and walked out the door. I sighed and sat down on the couch, burying my face in my hands.

"Shay, it's gonna be okay. He just needs some time to calm down. He loves you too much to let you go," I heard Shawn whisper from beside me. I sighed again, looking up at him.

"I don't know. I've never seen him so angry."

"I've also never see him so in love. He loves you, don't doubt that. And you will try everything you can do to get him back. Because losing him over a close friendship is stupid. I'm gonna go so you can have some time alone. Call me if you need anything, okay?" I nodded and he got up and left. I stayed on the couch, thinking over what has happened in the past 20 minutes. I decided to call Wes, and I wasn't surprised when he didn't pick up. I started to cry. I couldn't help it. Wes is everything to me, he makes me so happy; I don't wanna lose him to some stupid fight. I texted him so many times, but he never replied. I don't think he read them either.

That broke my heart even more than it was. I decided to take short nap, so I cuddled up up under the cover laying on the couch and once my head hit the couch pillow, I was fast asleep.

Again, I woke up to knocks on my door, this time it wasn't aggressive, it was soft and quiet. I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes and made my way to the door. I quickly fixed my hair and opened the door, to be faced with a gloomy-looking Wes. My mood sky-rocketed because I knew he was safe and alive, but it also went down some, knowing some outcomes of him being here. I motioned for him to come in, and he did. I sat on the couch as he sat next to me, and I waited for him to say something.

"I'm sorry," he finally spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

"Why did you act the way you did?" I quietly asked, wanting answers.

"I see the way you act around him, ands hat you do around him, and I guess I was just jealous. And scared. Scared at the possibility of losing you to him." He started to tear up and my heart broke.

"I just see how buff and strong and handsome he is, and he's such a good singer and guitarist, honestly way better than me. I get insecure when he's around, or when you're around him alone. Not knowing if you're wanting to break up with me fo-" I cut him off with a soft kiss. He softly kissed back, tangling his hands in my hair. We pulled back for air and he looked into my brown eyes with his beautiful hazel ones.

"Wes, I love you so much. Shawn is my best friend, considerably a brother. You have nothing to worry about. I'm all yours, okay? I wanna be with you; you make me happy. If I lose you, I lose my happiness. I could never leave you, babe," I whispered. He teared up a little more and smiled softly, looking down at our hands, that slowly intertwined when I was talking.

"I love you, Shay. So much. I'm so fucking sorry that I let my jealousy get the best of me. I'm so happy with you. To be honest, I don't deserve you. You're too good for me," he chuckled, moving a stray piece of hair behind my ear. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. I grinned happily and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"No, you're too good for me. Other guys didn't want to be with me after they saw how close I am to Shawn. You liked me enough to stay. I don't deserve you, Wesley. I love you, too." I pressed a kiss to his lips as he started to smile through the kiss.

"So do you forgive me?" He shyly asked. I laughed and he looked at me confused.

"What?"

"I thought it was obvious by now. Yes, I forgive you." He smiled and kissed me again. We spent the rest of the night watching movies on Netflix, cuddling, and lots of kissing.