Request for Auroa

this is a request for Aurorashirl1 I hope you like it :) I apologize if you're not a senior, its just the idea I had

also, this has to be one of my favorite imagines i've written, and  i also got a little carried away, so sorry for how long it is 😂

Your POV:

The sun beat down onto my skin, my sunglasses shading my eyes from the harmful rays, and a book resting in my hands as I sat near the outside pool of the hotel I'm staying at while vacationing in LA. Since it was my last summer as a high school student, I decided to get away from home before I go back to school for the last time; I would be staying here for the whole summer, so pretty much two months, since it's June already. The past few days have been amazing, not to mention that my best friend was here as well, but at the moment she was meeting an internet friend a few minutes away from our hotel.

Half an hour passes, still content with my book, when a guy starts walking towards me. This catches my attention, as I sneakily raised my eyes behind my sunglasses. I pretended I didn't notice, which didn't stop him from coming and sitting down on the chair next to mine. I finally acknowledged him, resting the bookmark in the binder of where I left off.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, wondering what he wanted.

"I'm fine. And you?"

"I'm great. It's a beautiful day here, it's not too hot, not too chilly or windy. Great day for a pool day, right?" I nodded softly, still not knowing why he was talking to me.

"I'm Wes, by the way," he stuck his hand out for me to shake. I sat up a little more so I wasn't slouching so much, and grabbed his hand.

"I'm Auroa. Nice to meet you, Wes." Wow, his hand is soft. And I have to admit, his tattoos were pretty attractive.

"Likewise. Auroa's a cute name for a cute girl like you," he smirked at me, keeping my hand in his and pressing a kiss to the back of it, as well as my knuckles.

"Well, um, thanks," I murmured, my cheeks reddening and my eyes falling to the ground. At this point, I moved to a sitting position, just like Wes.

"So, what brings you to LA?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Just a vacation before school starts for the last time. My friend is here as well, but she's out with a friend right now."

"That was my next question, ha," he chuckled.

"Why are you in LA, huh? Mr. Flirty." Now his cheeks reddened.

"I'm on tour, all around Cali, actually. Today was an off day for me, and tomorrow I have my first show here. Are you coming? I'd love to see you there."

"I have no idea who you are or what you sing, so no. And not to mention I just found out that you're on tour." His face seemed to fall a little, but he brushed it off.

"How long are you gonna be here for?" He questioned, playing with his hands...nervously?

"Uh, until the end of July. I'm actually leaving the first of August. I've only been here for about five days so far." He nodded and the happy expression made its way back to his face.

We kept talking for another hour, and at this point his flirting was starting to get annoying. He wasn't being subtle about it, some of his lines were pathetic, I actually wanted him to stop. He noticed my annoyance by the annoyed stare I had on my face.

"What's wrong? Did I say something that offends you?"

"No, you're fine. But, why are you talking to me? What do you want? I don't mean to sound rude, but, is there anything you want?"