Beach day for Erin

This is a request for tmhlilo hope you like it 😊 I don't know much about surfing but I tried my best 😁

Your POV:

I decided to go to the beach today, as it was beautiful outside and I didn't want to be stuck sitting inside. I texted Wes, asking him if he wanted to go also. He texted back immediately, saying yes and that he would meet me there. I grabbed my suit, changed, and threw on some clothes over it. I grabbed my flip flops, 2 surfboards, one for me and one for Wes, phone, my beach bag, and car keys. I locked the door and got in my car.

*skip car ride*

Once I was at the beach, I grabbed my bag and surf boards, walking over to my usual spot. I set everything down and waited for Wes to arrive. I saw his car pull up, and I smiled. He hopped out, grabbing a bag from the passenger seat, and walked over to me. He greeted me with a kiss and I smiled.

"Hey. Ready for a fun day?" I laughed.

"Always. What's in the bag?"

"Just some fruit we can eat later." He set the bag down and ran towards the water. I laughed and followed him with my board.

"Um, what are you doing, babe?" He asked nervously.

"I'm gonna go surf. You wanna try?" He laughed nervously.

"I guess so. It looks pretty fun."

"Ok. Go grab the other board by our stuff." He ran out of the water and retrieved the board, running back with it to the water. If I'm being honest, he looked very sexy. He stood by me, on the shore, and waited for me to teach him.

"Ok so start off by putting your board in the water, this way," you showed him with your board, him copying you.

"Straddle the board and sit in the middle, but not completely in the middle. You wanna sit a little between the middle and- here just look." I sat where I was trying to explain, and he nodded and sat in the same spot on his board. I smiled.

"Good job, Tucker. Ok now here comes the hard part. You're gonna try and stand up. In the water you're gonna be on your stomach, then stand up. So try that. Lay on your stomach, then quickly stand up." He did as I  told him to, but he fell. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"It's not funny, Erin. How are you so good at this?" He whined.

"Years of practice, baby. Now while you practice, I'm gonna go catch a wave!" I smiled, kissing his cheek before hopping on my board and paddling out to the waves. Once I saw a nice one, I quickly dove underwater and swam towards it, popping up and riding the wave. I smiled, happy with the perfect wave. I paddled back to the shore where Wes stood, jaw dropped in awe.

"How...what...how?" He seemed so shocked that I could surf.

"What's so shocking?" I laughed at his reaction.

"I just, you never told me you could surf."

"It's never been a topic in conversations," I shrugged. He shook his head and sat back on the board.

"I'm gonna try again, okay? Just please don't laugh at me this time? He asked, sticking his pinky finger out. I hooked my finger with his and stood back. He sat on the board, then laying flat on his stomach, and quickly standing up. I cheered and ran towards him.

"Yay! You did it! Ready to try a wave this time?" He nodded.

"Ok. Just paddle out, wait until you see a good wave, then dive under the water with your board, come back up in the wave, and stand up. Got it?"

"I guess. I can already tell this is gonna end badly," he giggled. I laughed and pushed him to paddle out. He started paddling, waited to find a wave, then went under. He came back up, which I'm surprised he did so easily, and he caught the wave; he was having trouble staying balanced. All was going well, until he completely wiped out. I bursted into laughter as he struggled to swim to shore. I was still laughing by the time he was out of the water. He gave me a look, but just started to laugh himself.

"I'm sorry babe, but that was the most comical fall ever!" He whined and hugged me, nuzzling his face in my neck, pressing kisses.

"Let's go eat some fruit and sit out for a little. Then we'll go back in the water," I suggested.

"Okay. But not surfing. Please no more surfing," he begged.

"No promises, babe," I winked, walking back to our spot with my board. I set it down and sat on my towel, grabbing the bag that Wes brought. Inside was a lunchbox, and I was confused.

"Oh, I put the fruit in a lunchbox with an ice pack so it would stay cold and not go bad in the heat," Wes explained when he saw my confused face. I nodded and opened the lunchbox, taking out a bag of mixed fruits. I opened it and started to eat. It tasted amazing! A day at the beach with fruit is honestly the best thing ever. Wes pulled the bag away and laughed when he saw my angry face.

"Erin! Don't eat all the fruit! I want some too, you know." I giggled.

"Sorry, but it tastes good. And you know how much I love strawberries." He nodded, pulling out a strawberry, and feeding it to me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tastes, while Wes coughed a little, like he was in an awkward situation. I opened my eyes, confused on what was wrong. He was looking around, acting as if nothing happened, then I caught on. I laughed at what happened and continued to eat the fruit. We finished off the bag pretty quick. I ate the last apple slice and hummed.

"That was really good fruit, Wesley. Thank you for bringing it." I kissed his cheek. I stood up, grabbing his hands, and dragged him with me to the water. I walked all the way out until the water was up to my waist. Wes was following slowly behind me. I looked out at the ocean in contentment. It was so beautiful. I jumped when I felt arms wrap around me. I heard a giggle from behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just me. Don't worry, beautiful." I turned around in his arms, pressing my lips to his. He held me close to him, keeping me against him. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Today's been so much fun. I love spending time with you," I said, softly.

"I had fun, too. Well, besides falling on my ass while trying to surf."

"What? That was the best part of the day!" I giggled and hit his arm playfully.

"Well you were learning quickly. Plus everyone falls their first time surfing. I did. Hell I still wipe out all the time!"

"Oh really? You didn't when I was watching you you didn't fall."

"That's because I was trying to show off," I winked at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tucker." He pressed a kiss to my forehead and hugged me tightly. We spent a while in the water, hugging and messing around. After, we laid on the beach, cuddling, watching the sunset, ending a perfect beach day.