Request for Gizzelle

heyyy i'm back with posting!! requests are still open, so send them in!! question for today is: what's your favorite TV show? i have so much tbh, my top ones are HIMYM, The Walking Dead, Riverdale, Teen Wolf, and Bob's Burgers.

hope you like it Gizzelle!! sinnerbabygirl

Your POV:

Lately, Wes has been coming home later than he says he'll be, around 11:30 or midnight, instead of eight. I knew he was at the studio, but of course my mind wanders to what he could possibly be doing.

Tonight was no different. I sat on Wes's bed, scrolling through a meme page, laughing at some that I haven't seen, and of course, waiting for Wes to get home. It was now nine thirty, an hour and a half past the time he said he would be back. I sighed and set my phone down, staring at the blank TV screen, deciding to watch some Friends. After another half hour, Wes still wasn't home, and I was starting to get angry. This happened every night, he would come home almost two hours later than he said he would. I was honestly getting tired of this being normal and regular thing.

Eleven thirty rolled around, and Wes was still not home. I had texted him so many times, but he didn't respond. I don't understand what he could possibly have to finish if he spends this long at the studio. Finally, it was midnight, and Wes's bedroom door finally opened. How I Met Your Mother was now on the TV, and I had looked through every meme page I followed. I stood up, my arms crossed over my chest, my face contorted in anger. Wes looked exhausted, his eyes sunken in, shoulders slumped, bags under his eyes. His eyes averted to my face, seeing that I was standing in front of him.

"Oh hey, Gizzelle. I'm so sorry I'm late, I got caught up-"

"I don't wanna hear it. You've been doing this for the past two weeks. Every night I sit in your room, YOUR ROOM, waiting for YOU to get home. I'm sick and tired of you being four hours late coming home! I'm tired of waiting up for you, wanting to just spend even one minute talking, knowing you'll leave at ten in the morning to go out, and then to the studio. It pisses me off and upsets me, Wes! Can't you see what you're doing?!"

"Babe, hey, calm down."

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! You have no right to tell me I can't get mad and upset over this! What could you possibly be doing every single night for that long?! Huh?!" He was silent, seeming to be to scared to speak.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked reluctantly, my voice dropping down to a whisper. His eyes shot open, his expression immediately changing to hurt, angry, and disgusted.

"Why the hell would you even think that?! You know my last girlfriend cheated, why the fuck would I do that to you?!" He screamed.

"I don't know Wes! At this point, I have no idea what the hell to think! You don't even text me, meaning you could be sleeping with some other girl while I'm sitting at home waiting for your ass! And who even knows if you're even at the studio! You could be over at some girls house the whole fucking time!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING THAT LOW! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND OF CHEATING ON YOU, KNOWING DAMN WELL I WOULD NEVER FUCKING HURT YOU LIKE THAT!" His voice now filled the whole room, maybe even the whole house. My shoulders slumped, not knowing what to think.

"Wes...please tell me the truth," so whispered, not wanting to yell anymore. He sighed, trudging over to his bed and plopping down on the edge. He was silent, staring at his hands. My mind wandered to the thought of him cheating, his actions only making me believe my theory even more.

"Wesley," I warned, my voice thick with emotion.

"I'm not cheating on you. I've been writing a song for you for the past couple weeks. I've been trying to make it perfect. That's why I've been coming home late every night. I have been in the studio, trust me. Every night the first few days this started, I was trying to perfect the lyrics, making sure that they would be something you'd love. Then, I started on the beat. It took me so long to get it, but I did. So I recorded it, but I didn't like the lyrics. I changed them like three times, that's why it took me so long. I promise you, Gizzelle, no one else was there besides someone helping me with the sound board. I love you so much, I would never in a million years cheat on you, baby. You mean the world to me, I could never hurt you like that. And I know how it feels to be cheated on, I would never make you feel like that, ever." Tears poured out of my eyes, my anger now gone, replaced with guilt and love.

"Y-you wrote a song for me?" He nodded softly, glancing up at me with fearful eyes.

Why? Was he scared that I was going to accuse him of cheating again?

"Wes, you could have just told me," I sighed, sitting down next to him, grabbing his hand. He seemed to relax by my gesture, reassured that I'm not going to lash out on him again any time soon.

"I wanted it to be a surprise for our one year anniversary." Even more tears rolled down my cheeks as I nudged him to give me a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. His face was buried in my neck, warm tears flowing onto my shirt, well technically it's his.

"I love you. It hurts me to know that you'd think I'd cheat on you." I shook my head, signaling him to stop talking.

"I was stupid. I jumped to conclusions without asking you first. It's my fault for not thinking right and trusting you. I'm sorry I yelled, I'm sorry I didn't trust you, I'm just sorry. I really do love you, Wes." He removed his head from my neck and stared at me. He slowly leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. The small peck quickly turned into a passionate kiss, his tongue darting out past his lips to meet mine. I pushed him down on the bed, straddling him as we continued to kiss. He fought for dominance, winning as he flipped us over, his hands holding himself up right by my head.

After minutes of making out, we pulled away to breathe. We both looked into each other's eyes, so much love pouring into our actions.

"I really love you, baby girl."

"I really love you too, Wes."

"So do you wanna heard your song? Or should I wait until our anniversary?" I smirked, running my hands through his hair.

"It can wait," I winked up at him, pulling his head back down to my lips. He chuckled and gave in, picking me up and moving me closer to the headboard. We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, sneaking kisses and messing around. I really do love this man, I have no reason to wonder if he would cheat on me.