Baby's room - Baby Series

His POV:

A few weeks after (Y/N) found out she was pregnant, we started to make plans for the baby's room. We looked over colors for the walls, but we decided to keep it the cream color it was, not knowing the gender yet. She took a day off from work to go out and look for furniture with me, and we ordered many things already. On the list we had a crib, a changing table, a rocking chair, and a dresser. We decided to wait on diapers, clothes, food, bottles, and everything else, thinking and knowing we would get many from both mine and her families. When the packages arrived, I started to put them together. I did most of the work on the building side; (Y/N) helped me by reading the instructions so I didn't have to stop what I was doing to read the next step. She eventually got tired so I let her go take a nap. About 6 hours later, I had every piece of furniture we bought set up and in the spots we planned them to be in. (Y/N) woke up five minutes alert I finished everything. She walked into the baby's room and smiled at me work.

"Wow, Wesley. Nice work. I'm sorry I didn't stay to help, I was so tired and worn out."

"Babe, you don't have to apologize. You're carrying my, our, baby. If you need to rest, then rest. I'm not gonna make you stay up and help me do something I can do by myself." She smiled and walked towards me. I kneeled to the ground, facing her stomach. I lifted her shirt up a tiny bit, smiling widely as I saw the tiniest baby bump ever.

"Aw, you're starting to get a baby bump!" She giggled and nodded.

"Yeah. It just started to show last night." I placed a kiss right in the middle of the bump.

"I can't wait for it to grow bigger, when they'll be able to hear me and recognize my voice." Her hands played with my hair as I kept my face close to her stomach. I loved this, knowing I'm going to be a dad in about 8 months, I'm going to have a beautiful daughter that looks like (Y/N), or a handsome son that looks like me. I was ecstatic to know I was finally starting a family with the most beautiful girl in the world.

I currently have a small case of writer's block. I wanna write sooo bad but I just can't think of anything. So sorry this sucked and it's so short