Cravings - Baby Series

Wes's POV:

(Y/N) is almost 7 months pregnant, and her cravings have been really crazy. Some days she asks for stuff like pickles and peanut butter, or ice cream and french fries or chicken: they either get weirder every day, are normal than weird, or they aren't weird at all. Today she took off of work because her back was bothering her, but unfortunately I had a meet up at The Bean planned, and I couldn't cancel on my fans again; the first time I canceled on them was when (Y/N) had a pregnancy scare, she thought something was wrong, and thankfully the fans understood that I wanted to be with her.

It had been about an hour after I left, I was in the middle of meeting fans, when I felt my phone buzz. I softly apologized to the fan and checked it, seeing it was (Y/N). I panicked a little, but calmed down when all she was wanting was food; specifically peanut butter and pickles...okay that's gross.

"Is that (Y/N)?" The fan I was about to greet asked. I smiled and nodded.

"She's having weird cravings again," I laughed. I hugged her and took a picture, signing a few things, and talked with her for a few minutes. 

After I met every fan, sang a little acoustic session, I said bye to everyone and walked to the store to get (Y/N) her food. I walked to the pickles, picking out several types because I know she'll either complain she wanted a specific one or she won't want the kind I picked, and then walked to get smooth peanut butter. I paid for the items, along with a couple other things I remembered we needed for the apartment, and got a very weird look from the cashier.

"My wife's pregnant, she's having weird cravings right now." She laughed, understanding the pickles and peanut butter. 

I made my way back to the apartment, getting multiple texts from (Y/N) the whole time, asking where her pickles and peanut butter are. I finally got to the door and was surprised when it was yanked open before could get my key out.

"Where the hell have you been?!" She yelled; she must have gotten a new batch of hormones today.

"I was getting your weird food you wanted. Calm down, babe." She sighed at my words and calmed down a little.

"Sorry, Wes." I rubbed her back as she started to eat the pickles, then the peanut butter, and even trying pickles dipped in peanut butter. I was gagging so much at that point, I honestly don't know how she thinks that tastes good.

"Babe, does that taste good?" I asked skeptically, giving her a weird look.

"Holy fuck, it's amazing!" I laughed as she continued to eat both foods, alone and together, as I rubbed her feet and legs. We spent the rest of the night talking about Xander and her weird cravings.

Sorry this ended badly. There's been a lot of things going on in my life in the past week, and it's been hard to concentrate on writing, so sorry for this crappy update, i just wanted to get something out :)