Going into Labor - Baby Series

im so so so sorry for not posting :((( a lot has been going on. I went to New Orleans a few weeks ago, i saw Panic! At the Disco a couple weeks ago, and I've been having problems with this one guy i liked a couple months ago, but he turned out to be a jerk, and he broke me. so i have been having trouble getting in the mood to wrote, but I'm trying!! i decided to end the baby series a few chapters early bc it was taking too long, and i kind of had writer's block with ideas for the last few chapters. so, I'm ending it with this chapter, then the first day/night at home, and then an epilogue. I'll get back to writing requests after ( message me or comment for one :)), and regular stories. i hope you like it :) Also...THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 46K READS!!!! I never expected this to be so popular, i didn't think id even get much reads, but I'm over-the-top happy that it's successful 😊

btw, i dont know exact details of labor, so some stuff might be inaccurate, but oh 🐳

Your POV:

I was now almost nine moths pregnant, and I am honestly so tired of it. Yeah, the thought of having a baby is great, but these damn hormones and cravings and sleepless nights suck! I could tell Wes was getting irritated with me, but I couldn't help it; once Xander was here, everything would be fine, besides changing poopy diapers and waking up at three in the morning and him crying all of the time...yeah...this'll be fun.

I sat in our apartment watching TV, waiting for Wes to get back with our dinner he went to pick up. It was about seven o'clock at night, and I was getting agitated.

"Wesley, where the hell are you?! You're not just feeding me, you know!" I yelled out, aggravated, because of my hormones. Finally, Wes walked into the apartment with a bag of takeout.

"Finally! What took you so damn long, Wesley Finn?!" He huffed and gave me my food. I felt bad for lashing out on him, but I couldn't help it. I sighed and set my food down, walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind, well as best as I could with my huge belly.

"Wes, I'm sorry. I love you, I can't control how I feel right now. This damn kid of yours is giving me terrible hormones." As I was finishing what I was saying, I felt a kick.

"Xander's comforting you as well," I giggled. Wes turned around and pulled me into a hug. I whimpered as a cramp suddenly hit me, causing Wes to pull away.

"Did I hug you too tight?" He worried. I shook my head.

"It was probably him kicking again. Don't worry."

"And I love you too, babe. I don't blame you for anything you say right now, honestly," he laughed, pressing his hands to my stomach.

"Come on, let's eat. I know you're probably starving." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my food again, trotting over to my spot on the couch. I kicked my feet into Wes's lap as he rubbed them while he ate. Another cramp hit me, and now I was starting to get worried. I tried to hide it from Wes, knowing he would most likely freak out over nothing.

I finished eating and set my trash on the table. I laid back and relaxed, trying not to think about the pain coursing through my body.

"(Y/N), are you okay? You've been scrunching your face for the past ten minutes. Is it the baby?" I nodded reluctantly. I sat up and decided to stretch, wondering if it would help. Wes helped me to my feet as I raised my arms over my head and twisting my back as best as I could. All of a sudden, I felt something wet between my legs and at my feet. My eyes widened as I grabbed my stomach.