He confesses he likes you

In honor of Wes reaching 500K on Instagram 🎉 I wrote this 😊

I was over at Wes's house, watching a movie like we do every Saturday night. We were watching Sixteen Candles, as it was my turn to choose he movie. I was laying on the couch and he was sat in the recliner. I wanted to cuddle with him, but he looked so comfortable; I didn't want to ruin his comfortableness. Halfway through the movie, he gasped and jumped up, his eyes wide.

"Wes, what's wrong?"

"I got 500K on Instagram!" I gasped and smiled, jumping up to hug him. I jumped into his arms as he held me tight against him.

"Congrats, Wes. You deserve it so much. I'm so proud of how far you've come. I remember when you just started to post covers and had like 20K, and look where you are now. Half a million followers, two released singles that were very successful, and becoming more and more well-known. I'm so happy for you," I whispered. He pulled back and smile at me.

"Thank you for being here with me through everything. Without you I don't think I would've even released my cover of Be Alright if you hadn't said that I should have. I thought it wasn't the best, but when you said that it was amazing, even better than the original, I believed you. For some reason, I didn't believe anyone else, but you. And I've felt this way for a long time, but I didn't want to tell you because I guess I was scared of rejection. I also didn't want to lose you as a friend. But I can't help it. I love you so much, (Y/N). I love you with all of my heart. And I know that you don't li-" I cut him off with a kiss. He seemed surprised at first but kissed back in a second. I pulled away to look at him; face bright red and he was smiling shyly.

"Why didn't you just tell me? Even if I didn't like you back I still wouldn't just drop you as a friend. And you should've told me sooner because I've been wanting to kiss you so bad for a long time." We both laughed and he pulled me in for another hug.

"I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will, Wes. I love you, too." We kissed again and he smiled into the kiss.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now," he mumbled against my lips.

"Half a million followers on Instagram, a successful career, and a beautiful beautiful girlfriend. My life is the greatest its ever been," he said when we pulled away. I smiled.

"I know. I'm so proud of you. Now let's get back to watching the movie."

"Ok. But this time you're sitting with me on the recliner," he smirked and I agreed. He sat down and patted his lap, I sat down on top of him, and he threw the cover over both of us. He sighed happily and nuzzled his head in my neck. I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying the moment. We continued to watch the movie, Wes being so adorable, pressing kisses to my cheeks and forehead, him rubbing my back, and making sure I was comfortable and warm enough. I couldn't be happier with him.