Café 32

**FLASHBACK**
(after the dinner, where Jimin stormed out)

Jimin ran his hands through his hair, frustrated with what happened.

We'll let you go to america, you can do whatever you want, your dream job and all. Leave Jungkook alone. He doesn't need a man like you, you can never bare him a child, nor he can love you long, when he realizes he can't have a family with you. He needs someone who can give him a child.

Those words echoed in Jimin's head, the words of Jungkook's father hitted him hard.

Jimin. If you stay with Jungkook. His life will be endangered. Would you like that?

Jimin's tears fell down on his cheeks as he tried to hold himself up. He couldn't take the words that were thrown at him, threats that can ruin and hurt his Jungkook.

My jungkook.

Jimin laughed sarcastically, taking a few attention from the people near him.

Jungkook isn't mine anymore.

Jimin said, reminding himself, he pinched his arm, trying to wake himself up from this nightmare.

All he felt was pain.

Both in the place he pinched and his heart.

Jimin was broken.

What did he do wrong for his family to hate him? for his so called boyfriend to leave him, and then find out he is getting married?

Used for pleasure and waste of time.

Jimin sighed as he ruffled his own hair. He kept walking until his feet hurt.

Yes, he walked from the expensive restaurant to Jin's home. Which was far as hell.

Jimin bit his bottom lip as pain shot through his legs.

*RING**RI-*

Jimin answered the call from his phone without looking on who's the caller.

he literally forgot the fact that he has a phone that he can call on.

What if Jimin knew you worked for us all alo-

Jimin slammed his thumb into the red icon.

He didn't want to hear more hurtful words.

After all, he just knew he was used...And now, he knew he was played.

They say, hate the game not the player.

But what if the player is the reason why you hate the game?