Café 12

-3RD PERSON'S POV-

Jungkook was shooked.

after hearing those words coming out of jimin's mouth, he was shooked.

Park Chanyeol is Jeon Jungkook's biggest rival.

Like hell, Chanyeol has it all, The looks,talents and wealth.

That's why Jungkook worked his ass up to get up to the same level as Park Chanyeol, The reason why he is currently called as the 'Golden Maknae' as of one of the youngest idol.

"Jungkook?"

"What the hell?" jungkook said, jimin blinked his eyes, before chuckling nervously,

"Sir? would you like to order?" a waitress asked, looking at jungkook.

"Woman, im here also, back the hell up, the man's taken." jimin hissed, which made the waitress annoyed, but smiled anyways, taking both jungkook and jimin's orders.

(Incase y'all wonder how Jungkook isn't recognized by any fan or person. It's because he has a mask on everytime they go out. When they are at the Café, jungkook sometimes wear a mask when jimin informs him. And at this story, Jungkook's fan are respectful on his privacy, since they know their idol needed a break.)

"Jungkook!" jimin shouted, slapping jungkook's arm.

"Holy hell, you're related to that asshole!?"

"Chanyeol isnt an asshole-"

"Yes he is! he even challanged me to many challanges, that damned hyung beats me in every damn challange!" jungkook exaggerated.

"That man is perfect, it annoys me!" jungkook cried,

"now you understand what fangirls feel when you wink,blow a kiss, or grind on the damned floor, I feel sorry for my sister." jimin said, jungkook raised one of his eyebrows.

"I'm hot."

"Like my ass" jimin said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew no"

"bish please, you'd want to tap my ass" jimin said, rolling his eyes.

"So what are you gonna do now, especially the engagement" jimin said, saying his silent thoughts out.

"I dont know..."

Jungkook and jimin kept the silence, even when the waitress gave their orders. The two started eating

"Jungkook....im sorry if this question my hurt you but...where's your mom?"

jungkook stopped chewing. and slowly puts his chopsticks down.

jungkook kept his mouth shut.

"im sorry i asked, i didnt know it was a sensitive topic. I was curious, im sorry again" jimin mumbled before gulping his water down.

"No its ok...lets just not talk about her ok?"

"Yes, I understand"

the two finished their dinner, and went to their seperate ways, giving each other kisses before walking away.

Little did they know, someone was watching them.

Who is it?

From which family is it?

•••••••••••••○

I oughta admit, this chapter is boring😩.
But hey lets make it all calm before the upcoming *cough*Drama*cough*

-EunHa~