Café 21

TWO UPDATES,
CUZ WHY NOT😏

-JIMIN'S POV-

Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin.

"Go awayyyy" i moaned,

"JIMIN!"

I bolted up,

"What the hell?" i said, frowning, looking at the source of voice that shouted my name and scared the living souls out of me.

"Jeon Jungkook, where are you going?" i asked, as i try to stand up. Instead of standing up like Jungkook, i ended up falling down to the floor.

I groaned, looking up to Jungkook , seeing him cover his mouth to cover his laugh.

"Funny" I said rolling my eyes, Jungkook chuckled before helping me up and putting me back to bed.

"Jiminie, I'm needed by the Big Shot entertainment now, my comeback is around this month" Jungkook said as he went to my closet, rummaging through my clothes.

"Why is my favorite white t-shirt here Park Jimin?" jungkook asked, i blushed.

"I stole that when you were sleeping." I said, fiddling with my fingers, Jungkook laughed before walking up to me and made me wear his t-shirt.

"That's my favorite, so you better take care of it, ok?" he said, i nod.

"And sorry for...hurting you.." jungkook said, I looked at him and smiled,

"It's ok, i asked for it to be hard you know" i said winking, his cheeks turned red, now it's my turn to laugh.

"Well, I'm sorry..."

"Jeon Jungkook, what for? you didn't do anything wrong." i said as i pat his head, he looked at me with a small smile.

"I'm just sorry.." he said before pecking my forehead.

"You know i love you so much hyung right?" he said, his forehead aligned with mine. I nod.

"Please don't forget that ok?" he said, i lookrd at him like he was crazy.

"Jungkook, are you ok? are you leaving me? why are you making it sound like you're leaving me." i said, placing my arms around his neck.

"N-no. Just remember that ok? i'd just choose you as always. I love you so much" He said, nuzzling his nose in my neck.

I smiled softly.

"I love you too..."

We may have met and fell in love in a short time of period, but something about him has me falling hard, his bunny smiles are so adorable, i wanna see them all day, the way his nose scrunches when he sees something nasty or something he dislikes, the way he tilts his head when he is confused.

even when he is an idol, he still chose to fall in love with a non-popular person like me.

He accepted me for me while the others accepted me for me being just jimin.

He accepted me fully as Park Jimin.

The Hidden son of the Parks.

I felt in the shoulder part of the t-shirt wet.

"Jungkook, why are you crying?" i asked, trying to push him from our hug to see his face. his arms around me tightened,

"Just, let us spend this moment hyung. You know how i easily get stressed about the choreos, Hobi hyung makes them hard" he said, while laughing a little.

I didn't wanna believe what he was saying, but I'll let this pass now.

"Ok.." I whispered, i tighten my arms around his neck nuzzling my nose to his hair, his shampoo invading my nose.

I love you Jeon Jungkook.

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-

I've made up my mind.

I'm sorry Jiminie hyung. I love you.