Cafè 31

FILLER CHAPTER

"What's wrong with you Jungkook?"
Hoseok asked as Jungkook huffed out an air before laying down.

"Nothing hyung, I just feel...tired." Jungkook answered as he sat up

Hoseok looked at Jungkook worriedly before crouching beside him, patting his head.

"If this is about Jimin, stop worrying. Like what I said, he'll communicate with you soon, maybe he just needs time." Hoseok said as he taps Jungkook's head. "Now up on your feet, the choreography isn't gonna dance by itself." Hoseok laughed.

Meanwhile...

"Are you sure this is a good idea Jimin? I mean, you're really not doing what your parents just told you." Namjoom said as he carries Jimin's luggage.

(Wondering how Jimin knew Namjoon? Jimin is Jin's nephew, so of course Jimin knows that Namjoon is his uncle's husband. But he doesn't know that Namjoon worked with Jungkook.)

"Yeah hyung..."

"Why would you agree so easily Jimin? Your parents just said 'We want you to stop communicating with Jungkook.' you were clearly doing that when he left you. He even ignored you." Jin said angrily as he slammed the trunk of the car.

"There was more to it hyung..." jimin muttered,

"What?"

"There was more to their words. It's just that no one was able to witness what they said. But anyways, they became parents for once and let me go to a dance school." Jimin smiled, he was excited when he knew he was gonna be teaching in an American school, he studied english his whole life, dreaming of going to LA.

"Are you sure you want to leave Korea?" Jin asked as he looked at Namjoom who was struggling with Jimin's luggage. "Namjoon, I'll take care of that hun, you might break the handle." Jin muttered, Namjoon blushed before laughing.

"I'm sure hyung..."

Who knew it would end so fast?
They met.
Fell in love.
Broke up.
In just months...

Was it even love from the start?

If it was...why did they end it so easily?