Café 6

-3RD PERSON'S POV-

"Park Chanyeol's my brother"

"What?"

"Well, step-brother but that's besides the point." Jimin said, "is there a problem?"

Jungkook should his head no, looking down at his hands.

"Sorry, I thought he was your boyfriend..." Jungkook said, muttering the last part.

"What?" Jimin tilted his head,

"Nothing~"

Jungkook smiled, before going to the staff room.

Two weeks have passed since Jungkook started to help Jimin with the café,

"Jungkook-sshi?"

"Yes?" Jungkook said, not looking at Jimin,
"Wanna go out after our shift?"

Jungkook's heart pounded fast, blood rushing to his cheeks,

"Excuse me, what?"

"Well, it's been hard on us these past few weeks, we should go out to have some little bit of fun y'know." Jimin said,

'Is he asking me out on a date!?'

'No! Maybe it's just two friends hanging out, getting to know each other...'

'But what if he likes me?'

"Jungkook-sshi?"

Jungkook instantly nodded as he heard his name, Jimin smiled, before going back to welcoming the customers and taking their orders.

Jungkook just blushed and went to the back room to wash the dishes.

-

"Finally! Our shift is over!" Jimin shouted, sitting down on one of the pink couches.

Jungkook laughed before going to the storage room and putting the cleaning supplies there.

"Come on jungkook-sshi! Change out of your work clothes, we have a dinner date!" Jimin said, walking to the counter to double check if anything is out of place before going to staff room

Jungkook's eyes widened at the word.

"Date?"

Jungkook calmed himself down,  taking a deep breath before shrugging it out. He was about to enter the staff room, preparing to find a topless Jimin, when the door to the staff room opened.

Jimin was done changing clothes and came out, wearing a black tight skinny jeans, matched with a Nirvana sweater.

Damn, those thighs.

"Jungkook-sshi! What are you waiting for? Get dressed!"

"I'm waiting for you to kiss me"

'Wait what?'

Jungkook snapped out of his trance before smiling to jimin, muttering an 'excuse me' as he passed by him.

Jungkook changed into his clothes, which consists, black skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt, not forgetting to put on his mask.

jungkook finished changing his clothes, walking out of the back room, as he saw Jimin, the latter smiled, his eyes turning into cresents.

Beautiful.

Is Jungkook's definition for Jimin existence.