Season2 Trailer - "This means war - part2"

#Wayo's POV

I did not care if P'Pha was in the lab or not

I did not care if P'Pha was in the lab or not. I had to talk to him right now. Screwed the lab!

While I was about to unlock my phone and press on a speed dial, Park appeared out of nowhere and gently patted my back. I almost dropped my phone because of this unexpected action.

"If you don't mind take me to buy some snacks because my stomach is growling now?" he said.

He genuinely looked tired after spending hours tutoring us. Creepy aside, he was quite selfless and put a lot effort to preparing us our chemistry exam though chem was not his major. It was a judgment call between calling my boyfriend and helping this tutor Park to get some food. Finally I decided to put my phone back into my pocket because if I were to talk to P'Pha it would not be a short call. It could be long enough to put Park to sleep. Also in my defense, I could take Park to meet one of my fairy angel and he would be well taken care of.

The Yaoi Fan club in my school was remarkably big in both size and color. Anyone could tell from the eyes they landed on Park and me as we were walking to the snack shop. They were quietly screaming for us though they were shipping us wrongly.

There were many students gathering at snack shop. It was not strange because of the upcoming exam. So there was not enough seat for everyone. Most of us had to stand while digging in. Park was one of them. He ordered fish ball and was eating them right in front of that shop. People were looking at us and I totally knew what was in their head. Based on Montri's theory, any handsome guys standing or talking to me would be paired and shipped with me. Naturally he would become the gossiped subject of the day!

"Yo, you can order anything you want. It's on me ok." Park said very gentlemanly.

"No Thank you. I'm not that hungry."

"How was your preparation so far?"

"It's positive overall. I think you are good at teaching." I was honest though. "Why don't you choose Chemistry then? I think you can be on a dean list easily."

"Because I love Physics more." He was still chewing fish balls while once in a while glancing secretly at me. "But now...I think I want to change to Biology." He said nonchalantly.