phobia factor

(This is the same day that katie got voted off).
After about 20 minutes of laying down and not being able to fall asleep, i decide its best to go see what everyone else is doing. Slowly i jump out of the bed and throw my hair into a ponytail, then i begin to walk to the campfire where most of my team was. (Shes in her usuall pajamas; band tee and black underwear.)

As i walk up to them, i hear sadie sobbing and Bridget talking. "It was a long good bye..." she says to a board looking courtney.
I sit in front of the fire and begin throwing small leaves in it, only to be interrupted by the other team walking up to us. " what do you guys want? Come bye to rub it in?" Courtney growls at them. "We got some extra dessert after our tuck-shop party, thought you might want some." Trent says smiling a goofy smile. "So what? Your just being nice?" She replys with an eyebrow raised. " okay. Owen stunk up out cabin , and we need some time to let it air out." Says gwen pointing an accusing finger at owen. He then farts causing trent to move away from him and sit next to me. I smile at him and he begins to draw shapes in the dirt . I look up and see beth carrying the plate of green jello to courtney who screams and smacks the jello to the ground. "I mean, No thanks. Im good." She smiles a clearly fake smile and turns away. "What? are you on a diet or something?" Duncan questions her with a smirk, making me look down. "No! I just dont like green jelly okay?" She says looking away angrily. Suddenly DJ screams, "SNAKE!" while looking at the small gummy worm on the floor. "Chill dude, its just a gummy worm." Cody says picking it up and tossing it in his mouth. "Sorry for tripping. Snakes just freak me out." DJ says with a shaky voice. "I feel you. Chickens give me the creep dude." Says tyler shuttering at the thought. "Your afraid of chickens?" Gwen asks as suprised as i was. Duncan begins chuckling loudly, "wow thats--thats really lame man."
*confessions
Gwen- so suddenly, everyone is having this big share fest by the fire. Like beth went on and on about how her mortal fears being covered by bugs. Harolds afraid of ninjas. Even heather admitted shes afraid of sumo wrestlers.
Wendy- i should have just stayed in bed. *face palm*
*end

" whats my first fear? I guess, being baried alive." Gwen confesses in front of everyone. "Walking through a minefield... in heels." Continues lindsey with a worried look. "Flying man. Thats some crazy stuff." Says owen wide eyed. "Ha i would never go up in a plane. Never." Says the crazy green girl. (Izzy). "Im scared of hail. Its small but deadly dude." Geoff confesses. Bridget continues for them, "being left alone, in the woods." I smile at her silly fear which i enjoy. " bad hair cuts." Sadie sniffles. "Oh okay, i change mine. Thats so much scarier than a minefield." Lindsey say dramatically. "Having to defuse a time bomb under pressure." Cody states timidly. " im not really afraid of anything." Courtney gloats happily. "Baloney!" Duncan 'coughs'. "Oh really? Well, what exactly is your phobia, mr. Know it all?" She questions with a demonic smirk. Though i was curious as to what the person i likes biggest fear is. I stare at him intensly, and eventually he gives in. " uh, ce-celine dion music store standies." He admits, with shame laced through his voice. I look up at him and when i relize hes serious, i begin laughing so hard that i fall on my back and begin rolling around. Thats when i feel something being place on my legs, looking up i see duncan had placed a blanket over me his face a pure red. Thats when i relize what i was wearing. I was wearing underwear infront of a whole bunch of guys. Looking around i see each of them with red faces and awkward glances. I look down in embarrassment and continue the conversation ," whats you biggest fear trent?" He looks at nothing in particular and begins speaking. "Okay, well, i hate mimes, like alot. All right courtney your afraid of something. Spit it out." Trent finishes, his face still red. "Nope- nothing." She then glares at me ."what about you wendy? Whats you biggest fear?" She asks still glaring. I look down at the ground and feel peoples eyes on me. My normally bright blue eyes were now a dark grey and a frown was in place of my smile . " being hurt." Is all i say before standing up and walking away from everyone back to my bed. This time unlike earlier i fall asleep as soon as i lie downs.

*morning

When i wake up i relize that no one is in the cabin. I must have overslept, but why would they not wake me up? I jump into my clothes and walk towards the kitchen area. Everyone was their but something was off. I walk to a table with duncan ,courtney, trent, gwen, bridget and beth but as soon as i sit down with them they all stand up and walk to another table. I confusedly stay sitting down and play with my hands under the table. After about a minute or two i look around and see that everyone had gone outside ,slowly standing up i walk outside and see everyone sitting in the grass laughing and playing but as soon as i sit down with them it gets quiet. I turn to my left and see duncan sitting next to me. "Hey!" I smile at him and hold his hand but as soon as i do he rips his hand away from mine and places it in courtneys. I look at them both holding hands and then look at courtneys face,  which is a blushing happy mess. I turn away to the right and see geoff. " whats going on?" I ask him tears beginning to form. He turns to me with a glare and i feel something get caught in the back of my throught. He scoffs and turns away from me. I shakily stand up, my legs wobbeling barly supporting my weight, and walk backwards away from my group of 'friends'. I keep Slowly backing away until i bump in to something hard which makes me fall to the floor. I turn and look at the object. My body suddenly freezes. My heartbeat increases dramatically. And all i can hear is a small buzzing in my ear. Slowly backing away from him i bump into another object turning around again i see all the campers glaring at me. My eyes were so watery by this point ,yet i still didnt let tears fall. Suddenly he speaks. " you've been a bad girl." I turn to him again. I turn to my dad. Slowly one tear falls from my eye and rolls down my cheek and in a mater of seconds i feel myself falling and im then consumed with darkness.

*end

So this chapter was a bit shorter more of a filler chapter but i really liked it. Also please understand that writing each of these chapters takes a while about 3 hours bc im making up the plot as i go. Make sure to vote and comment! Also, when i get 10k views im gonna do ima face reveal!

1268 words!