Dodgebrawl

Both teams were now at the main dining hall, almost everyone sleep deprived and hungry. I look over to Duncan who is sleeping while sitting up. He then mumbles something inaudible and falls over so is head is in my lap. Bridget then smiles to me and giggles while looking at us both. I don't bother answering her as Chris walks in the room. "Duncan! you look like crap dude!" he chuckles while pointing a figure at him. "if you want to keep that 'pretty' face of yours ,I suggest you stop talking." I growl while stroking Duncan hair." Harold snored all night ." Courtney complains. "haha, wow four nights without sleep! how much are you hurting dude?" Chris asks with a smile that would scare children. Duncan then suddenly stands up," want to find out?" he questions threateningly ."no, no its cool..." the door then opens and in comes a wimpy Harold with a drawn on mustache curtesy of me. everyone gasps at the sight of him as he struts to our table, and when he sits down the entire room erupts in laughter from both teams, I even see chef in the kitchen crying from laughter. "OK. WHAT?" Harold asks anger clear in his voice. "someone messed with your face dude." Geoff chuckles lightly while giving me a questioning look. Harold then takes his spoon and looks at his bended reflection. "Hey. sweet stache!" he says while admiring himself. I turn away and frown at his happy reaction. "its ok wen, we'll get him next time." Duncan whispers softly into my ear. I feel my face turn a bright red as I look down at his tired figure. "hey everyone ,its Gwen!" Chris exclaims proudly as all of the team screaming gophers starts cheering. I also start clapping for her because she has skill to stay awake that long, that's when Courtney glares at me with hate burning through. Heather being Heather stands up and starts mocking our team and Courtney thrown a ball of mashed food at her but misses and hits Gwen. "haha missed me!" she taunts again. I then stand and throw my spoon at her she ducks down and it goes behind her and out the window." haha you missed me again!" I smile wickedly," o - I didn't miss" I smirk as the spoon comes flying back in the room hitting her head. she falls to the ground groaning while I sit back down only to get a actual smile from Courtney. "okay campers listen up your next challenge begins in 10 minutes ,and be prepared to bring it!"

Duncan and I were now crawling our way to the glass box which contained a court and dodge balls. we walk in and I fall on the floor so numb I couldn't move. Duncan then lifts my petite body up and lays it down on top of his on a bench so my head was resting on his chest. "wake us up and it will be the last thing you do." he finally says and falls asleep. I snuggle into his chest more and slowly fall into a black nothingness.

not soon after I feel a pocking at my side which I ignore until I feel it again and again and aging I then grab the stick with one hand and feel someone else grab the other end. with mutual force me and Duncan snap the branch in half. "you better have a really good reason for waking us up." Duncan says angrily. as they talk I sit and rub my eyes with the sleeves of my flannel and yawn. when I open my eyes everyone's focus is on me ."what?"

I glare as I walk into the middle of our side of the court wearing nothing but my bra and underwear .

Owen and Justine dropped the doge balls they were holding with their mouths agape. that's when everyone on my team through the ballast them, next Beth got distracted by looking down at her own body and back up at mine she then starting to tear up and that's when we got her. when everyone was finally out on the opposite team I ran behind dunan trying not to let anyone see anything else. "why did I have to distract them?" I complain into Duncan's ear." because your the prettiest of all of the girls." he responds sweetly making me look away blushing.

after a few more rounds of dodge ball, all who were left were Harold and Owen. "oh crap." I mumble while looking towards both of them. "sorry dude but you've gotta do what you gotta do." Owen says lifting four balls. "goodnight Harold." Duncan says bluntly. I laugh and let him rest on my shoulder while I watch the game. Harold then looks as if he gained some confidence and did some weird gitzu moves that somehow made him look threatening. Owen runs up and throws all of the balls he had only to have Harold dodge them all. my team starts cheering as team gopher looks at Harold shocked. "time out, time out" Courtney says while holding a towel. Harold comes walking to us with a look of pride. "man that boys got dodge! where did you learn to do that?" Duncan asks ,complimenting Harold for the first time. " figure skating." is all he responds with which I laugh at as I picture a baby Harold slipping on ice. "Harold that ,was awesome, but your going to have to do more than just dodging." Geoff says ,making Harold look down in disappointment. "he's right .to win this we either have to throw him out..." Courtney gets interrupted by Duncan. "which we all know he cant do." " or catch the ball. can you do it?" Courtney finishes looking at him with hope. "definitely!" Harold say confidently. he then walks back onto the court only to be faced with Owen. Owen starts swinging the ball he was holding so that it looked as if it could kill someone, and through it at Harold. he goes flying to the glass wall behind and starts sliding down it. I stand along with Duncan and a few other people gasping at the site of an injured player. we sit in shock for what seems like forever until he lifts his arm revealing that he had caught the ball. couch then blows the whistle signaling the game was over and my team had won which makes us cheer with excitement. "the killer bass win!" Chris says for the first time. "its impossible! whyyyy?" Owen then falls to the floor crying while some of his team mates walk over to him and pat his back. "nice job skater nerd." Duncan says to Harold as the guys and me lift him off of the ground while walking back to our cabin to celebrate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this was a very short chapter guys but In this episode Duncan spent most of it sleeping so i wanted wendy to be with during it all.

also can i just say 1.1k views is amazing to me i cried when i first saw that because iv always thought of myself as a bad writer and now not so much so thank you all for your love and support

1212 words