the big sleep

I wake up to a loud noise coming from outside of our cabins. "AAGH!" I yell and fall off of my bed which happened to be on top of Eva's. instead of helping me up ,she steps on my back as if I was not their . "ow." I grumble and stand to go to the communal bathroom to change from my pajamas which was a twenty one piolets-tee and black underwear. as I'm walking, I hear a whisel from behind me. when I turn I see Duncan checking me out again! I feel my face heat up and start running away yelling "SKEEZE!" I can hear him laughing but I just keep running to the bathroom. when I get their ,I change into my normal outfit then walk outside where everyone else is standing.

      "morning! hope you slept well." Chris snickers. "hi Chris! you look really buff in those shorts." heather says trying to kiss-up to him. "I know. okay ,I hope your all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute. " he says pointing to his brown watch. "oh excuse me .I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen complains ."you'll get your breakfast Owen, right after you complete your 20 kilometer run around the lake!" says Chris chuckling deviously ."o-so your funny now. wanna know what I think would be funny... your enjoying this aren't you ?" Eva questions while trying to pull away from the boys that are holding her back. " a little. you have 30 seconds. "

confession*

COURTNEY: okay that girl needs to get a handle on that temper. she's only been here one day and she's already thrown her suitcase out of a window and broke the lock on one of the bathroom doors.

WENDY: you know I'm not a morning person either so I wouldn't blame her. {yawns}

end*

" okay runners! on your marks. get set. GO!" Chris says as I take off with a small jog. then a start to pick up my pace until I'm in a full out sprint, passing Trent, Beth, Tyler, Katie and Duncan . I keep running until I feel two hands grab me from behind and put me on their back so I'm piggy-backing them. when i look up i see gren hair and know immediately that its duncan. "duncan what are you doing ! put me down you skeeze!" i say while laughing as he runs. he jumps over a rock and I yelp in fear while holding on to him tighter . Duncan chuckles then begins talking "you know, I find you very interesting." I look at him with one eyebrow raised " really? how so?" I ask with a smirk making its way to my face. "well, first of all you were the only one of us who was willing to stand up to chef , and of all the campers, with an exception of me, you were the only one who was not afraid of the cockroach. you were laughing at everyone who was scared!" he finishes looking at me from the corner of his eye ." okay I was not afraid of chef because, its not like he can kill us while we are on national TV . and back where I lived there were so many bugs, you kind of just got used to them." I say remembering back home where my mom was. "and what about you . you have green hair and so many piercings then you tell me I'm different?" I chuckle while he rolls his eyes. when i look up i see that we were already at the lodge and he sets me down at one of the tables then stands in front of me. I pull him into a hug and he stiffens but soon relaxes and hugs me back. "thanks for carrying me here." I say then stand up and walk to a chair .he seems frozen in place but eventually finds a chair and sits.

          we all sit in silence until owen burst in through the door with noah in his hands. "someone clear a table stat!" owen say slinging noah onto the now empty table. then Leshawna comes in outabreath. "oh. we made it! she says happily while Owen does CPR on Noah. Harold comes in with a hand on his heart. "I think I'm having heart palpitations ." he says. "wait a minute if they lost then that means we won the challenge !" Gwen says excitedly. they all start cheering and jumping around. "whoa there! hold your horses guys. that wasn't the challenge." Chris says while waking to a red curtain. "what did he just say?" Gwen asks angrily. "who hungry?" Chris asks pulling the curtain away to reveal food . everyone immediately jumps to the table of food except me. I sit their and try to not be noticed by anyone but it sadly doesn't work. "hey princess why aren't you eating? I mean I understand why you don't eat chefs food ,but this is probably the only real food you'll get in a while." Duncan says while biting into a turkey leg. "I'm just not that hungry right now." I say trying to sound as truthful as possible. he shrugs and walks off.