Y/n: I do but you can't do stuff like that to me.

Me: I know sorry

Y/n: Anyways can you come get me I don't have any clothes over here.

Me:Sure how's it going is he treating you right?

Y/n: um yeah it's going fine

Me:Don't lie to me

Y/n: I'm not everything's good

Me:Whatever I'll be there in 10

The sound of her voice made me feel worried I don't know why it just did. But I'm not going to interrogate her at least not yet.

Y/n's POV

About 15 minutes after I got off the phone with Jacob he showed up banging at the door for no reason. Of course Bruno still wasn't there so I didn't bother to call or leave a note he'll find out sooner or later.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the house and I went to get ready I took my shower and got out in 20 minutes. I put my clothes on and got my makeup out I know I'm going to a dance class but I still want to look like something. After 15 more minutes I was done with my make up I walked out the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in the laundry room. Jacob has this full body mirror in his room so I just went in there to make sure I look fine. As soon as I walked to the mirror he hopped up off the bed.

Jacob:What the are you doing?

He sounded angry

Me:What are you talking about I'm just looking in the mirror.

Jacob:Don't play with me take it off

Me:Take what off

Jacob:The makeup y/n don't do this today please

I can tell he was serious cause he said my whole name. But I'm not taking it off it's not hurting him.

Me:No Jacob I spent my time putting it on

Jacob:No one told you to put that shit on your face anyways!

Me: Stop yelling at me ok!

Jacob: You know what

Me:What?

He walked to the bathroom then came back out with a wet rag. And tried coming to my face but I pushed it out his hand.

Me:Why are you doing this huh?!

Jacob: y/n take it off ok you are beautiful without it you put all this on for no reason

Me:I told you Jacob I want to feel like somebody I want to be fucking pretty why can't you let me be ok

Jacob: You are fucking pretty you're a damn goddess you hurt me when you do this you know I tell you every fucki-(he took a deep breath) freaking day that you're beautiful why you think I call you Bonita

He grabbed my waist and stared at my face.

Jacob: You know my mama told me that you are the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. I talk about how pretty you are to her everyday literally every single day.....(His face was getting red and i saw a tear come down his face)