12. Don't call me

Start from the beginning

The corners of his own lips are fighting a smile, his eyebrows slightly raised as his eyes glance down to my lips. His lips part a little, before his tongue peaks out just a tinge to wet his lips. His lips are so pretty. I've always been so captivated by those eyes of his, yet I never really notice how pretty his lips are. I have always been more focused on the feel of them on mine that I never really notice how pretty they are. So fucking pretty.

"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" He mumbles. I stare at his lips as he speaks— watching how they part and purse and move during that short question. My lips part and our breaths mingle. I breathe in rather shakily before I'm finally planting my lips on his— gently, yet with a hint of assertiveness.

His arms reach up to tangle around my neck. I breathe in sharply and kiss him delicately, my arms encircling his waist, drawing him closer, our lips hungry for each other's.

Our breathings quicken and with each passing second, I can feel the temperature in the room rising, my body heating up and my heart starts pounding with exhilaration.

I take a step backwards, but not detaching our lips, and pulling on his waist gently.

"Come." I whisper, before taking his hand in mine and bringing him with me.

I was about to walk up my stairs when I feel a tug on my arm. "Woah, wait. Where are we going?" He breathes out.

"Up to my attic to keep you hostage." I say sarcastically with the straightest face I could muster, before rolling my eyes with a small smirk.

"To my room, where else?" I say.

"Oh. Okay." He replies and I raise an eyebrow at his behaviour, but ignore it and continue to bring him upstairs.

I can feel him slowing down in his steps and I glance over my shoulder, to see him looking around my house.

"Doesn't it get lonely in here with such a big house to yourself?" He asks.

"That's what Liam tells me all the time." I say with a short laugh but shrugging right after.

"I'm at my studio most of the time anyway. When I'm home I'm usually doing my work, and I could really use the alone time to concentrate rather than having roommates bothering me every second." I explain and he hums in understanding.

"That makes sense." He mumbles. I smile lightly, before pushing open the door to my bedroom, closing it behind me after he has stepped in. I'm quick to back him up against my wooden door, staring into those blue eyes that are full of intensity. I had to tear my eyes off his, before they're trailing down his perfect body.

He's just a couple of inches shorter than me, which I like. His hands are strong, slightly rough from working, not to mention how awfully skilled they are. He's slim, yet muscular, which, his black t-shirt did a good job in accentuating. His black jeans are hugging his skinny, yet slightly muscular thighs. He has a sharp yet rounded nose and a thin pair of lips that was in a form of a smirk, which I would really like to kiss off. His rugged features are just so alluring. His jaw an angular shape that's filled with little stubbles. His pale skin just looks so...right.

He had the kind of face and body that could stop you in your tracks. It was what happened to me anyway. He completely caught my attention the moment we happened to walk past each other the first time in the club. His appearance alone was so seductive and alluring.

I hear his breathing becoming deeper, his lips part slightly.

His glimmering eyes search mine, and then moves down to inspect the rest of my body just like how I did to him. His lips turn up.