"Why are you protecting her!?" I yelled. I was furious. She pushed first, and had her lips wrapped around his cock two minutes ago. His lips twitches and he quickly took her arm, too.

"Get out." He said to her. She looked to me, then him, and let out a huff. And then she was gone.

"What is your problem?" He yelled. His arm reached around, locking the door and I felt myself grow more fearful.

"I-I didn't-" He cut me off instantly.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked. I shook my head no immediately. "You're jealous she can have me, and you couldn't." He said again.

I furrowed my brows and pushed him back, surprising both of us. "No I'm not. You're a twat, I'm hurt my best friend was sucking your dick, after what you did to me. To us." I spat.

As soon as the words left my lips, his own opened. "So fucking what!?" He screamed. His voice echoed in my ears, I cowardly stepped back against the wall. He followed, pressing his chest against mine. "You caused all of this."

We both were silent, chests rising and falling fast. That's when I realised he was so close, his breath practically hitting my lips. My heart fluttered as I thought of what could happen, but I shook my head and attempted to get space.

"Admit you were jealous." He whispered. His lips now at my ear. I could see the hairs on my arm stand, and goosebumps rise as he stroked the side of my hip with his thumb.

I shook my head against his chest again. I was not jealous.

He stayed still for a bit, until both his hands rested on my hips. I didn't dare to move, except do one thing my drunk mind thought was appropriate. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. My lips pressed to his hard, but I felt nothing return. I felt pathetic, dumb.

I pulled away and stared up at him, noticing his black eye and stitches once more. He said nothing, only stared. My heart raced, it was like he had caused a hurricane in my heart. And I didn't know why.

I went to speak. My mouth opened to say his name, but he cut me off by pressing his lips to my jaw. I shuddered. "Admit," another kiss. "You," another. "Were," and one more. "Jealous." He sucked lightly on my neck after the last one, and I lost it. His lips felt so good against my skin.

I desperately wanted to say no, I wasn't jealous. I don't think I was. A low moan left my mouth before I could reply and I felt his lips curl upwards against my skin. "Say it, Maelyn" he breathed.

My fingers laced through his hair and I nodded, "I was." I whispered. That's all it took, and he had me pinned against the wall. My hands never left his hair, and his never left my hips. His lips trailed their way up to my own and I accepted them happily, hungrily moving them against his. It was all so sloppy, but it felt controlled. His hands lifted my thighs up, and I wrapped them around his waist. I could feel my lower area ache as it touched against his crotch, and I whined.

His tongue soon snaked its way into my mouth, finding my own. I allowed it. Part of me told me to stop, and that I was going to regret it in the morning. I shooed that part of me away and continued. I let my feel fall to the ground and pushed him back, watching hungrily as he fell onto the bed.

His wicked stare motivated me and I walked up to him. He licked his lips, scanning my body up and down with no patience. His hands took over my waist, and he pulled me to his lap. I tugged at his jeans, the material too restricting to do anything, really. He complied and helped me take them off, only for me to press my lips back to his.

It felt like hours until I felt the ache come back, and out of impulse I ground my hips onto his crotch. He was hardening fast and I smirked. I did it again, this time earning a low, throaty groan from him as he fell back fully onto the bed. "Fuck." His eyes shut and I took this as my cue to take over.

The palm of my hands pressed against his chest eagerly and I continued to rock my hips on him. I could feel his dick through his boxers and whimpered when it would rub against my clit. I was so wet, and it killed me to stop. But I had to. I wasn't losing my virginity to someone like him, especially not now.

I remembered who the fuck I was and I leaned down to Harry. His brows were furrowed in pleasure and his eyes were glossed over while he stared into my eyes. I almost came there, but held back. Suddenly his hands came to my ass, pushing me further into him. "Fuck, baby." A loud moan came from the both of us, and I knew I had to do this.

I put my lips by his ear, smirking as I did. My hips began to stop moving, and he desperately tried to get me moving again by placing his hands on my waist. "You see, Harry. I can have you if I please. So, no. I wasn't jealous." I breathed. I left a small kiss on his cheek before pulling back.

I watched his face freeze, and his body tense up as I left it. I walked out of that room proud, smiling every second. Fucking go me.