I looked over to him to see a sad expression on his face. He must be sad because I didn't tell him about me going to Busan. I removed his arm from my shoulder and he looked scared for a moment until I intertwined my hands with his and a relief smile fell on his face. I pulled a small smile at him and he gave me a smile in return.

I sat on the couch with Taehyung next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, rubbing on it to sooth me down. My parents sat on the couch across us who had worried expression on their faces.

"Do you want to talk about it baby?" Taehyung asked me softly.

I could hear fear somewhere in his voice as if he was afraid of something. Afraid of what I was about to say.

I licked my lips before pulling away from Taehyung's chest and sniffled. I looked at him and my parents and back to my hands as I sighed. The guilt was lingering around me and I felt mad at myself for not knowing about it.

I felt a large hand clasped mine, providing comfort and to be honest, it was what I needed at the moment even though I probably don't deserve it.

"It's about Jinyoung.." I started.

My parents nodded letting me continue while Taehyung gripped my hand tighter for a second.

"Grandma just told me that Jinyoung had a mental disorder because of his malicious past. When he was being overly protective over me, when he would physically hurt me, it was all because of his illness." I said, closing my eyes for a second and opening them to see my parents and Taehyung's expressions.

They were shocked too.

"I was stupid for not noticing it. How did I not realise about his behavior all this time I've been with him? I feel so guilty.." I sobbed again as I put my face in my hands.

Taehyung's heart breaks seeing Aira like this. At this point, it hit him real hard in the head. He finally understood how Aira felt when he was mourning over Jessica. It felt like someone just stabbed a knife in your heart over and over again.

Taehyung immediately pulled Aira by his side to comfort her and Aira's mom came over to sit beside her to provide her comfort as well.

"When did Jinyoung have this illness?" She asked.

"Long time ago. After his family died." Aira gulped as she pulled away from Taehyung and into her mother's arms.

"Tell me what happened."

"It started when his little sister died from leukaemia-"

"He had a little sister?" Her mother asked, surprised evidence in her voice.

She only nodded before continuing, "T-then, his dad became abusive towards his mother everytime he got drunk. The family suffered when the little girl d-died. His m-mother died two years after.. a-and then the next two years, he lost his fa-ather. H-he blamed it on him, Mom. He blamed everything that happened on him. He t-took anti depressant pills.. god, it hurts.. I'm just hurt, why didn't he tell me anything about this? I could've understand him better.."

••

3rd's pov

Taehyung felt like his heart was about to burst out hearing about Jinyoung. That guy went through so much pain. I understand why Aira was being like this, he thought. He placed his hand on Aira's thigh as he caressed it to give her comfort.

"Oh my god.. that's horrible. I can't believe he had to face that terrible events since kids. I feel sorry for him. It's okay sweetie, everything will be fine. I hope. Go meet him if that'll make you feel better."

Mrs Park rubbed her hands on her little baby's shoulder as she frowned seeing her daughter like this. Mrs Park looked up to meet eyes with Taehyung and she saw how sad his eyes look.

She sighed as she prayed in her heart that everything will turn out fine. She hope this won't effect their relationship because the two had faced so much pain too.

"I'm tired.." Aira said weakly. She felt like her energy was taken away after she heard stories about him.

This was too sudden for her. She didn't expect any of this to come. She didn't expect to hear this side of Jinyoung. It was too much for her to handle. She wished she had known. Because she didn't want to add pain to his already painful life.

"Then go take a rest, sweetie.. " Her mother said as she kissed her forehead.

"Taehyung, can you bring her to her room?" Her mom asked him and Taehyung nodded, pulling Aira up to the stairs.

She didn't really need it but Taehyung picked her up bridal style as he went up the stairs to her room. He felt soft when Aira snuggled her face deeper in his neck.

When they have reached her room, Taehyung used his right foot to kick the door close before settling down the girl on the bed.

He sat down infront of her when Aira didn't lay down on her bed. He sighed as he pulled Aira's head gently to his chest and play with her hair to calm her down. Sometimes life goes from sunshine to rain they said.

"Taehyung.. I'm sorry for not telling you I was going somewhere." She finally speaks.

He sighed, "It's okay but why did you go there in the first place?"

"I wanted to give back his clothes. I can't keep them." Aira said, pulling away from Taehyung's chest.

He can only sigh before speaking again, "Alright.. next time tell me, okay?"

She nodded.

"Tae, can we go meet Jinyoung later? I'm worried about him. I just want to make sure he's not doing anything stupid." Aira sighed and looked up to meet eyes with Taehyung.

"Okay, if that will make you feel better." Taehyung nodded and pulled a smile.

Aira, for the first time of the day, smiled, "Thank you."

"Anything for you sweetie."

After a couple minutes of silence, Aira spoke up again, "His grandma wanted me to help him. She.. she want me to save him.."

Taehyung felt his heart stopped a beat when he heard that. He felt scared at what Aira was trying to say. Is she going to choose Jinyoung over him? Is it going to be over between them two?

-----------------------

I'll be back 😊❤ do vote and comment, lots of love from me! 💜💜😘

Q: What do u guys think will happen to Taeira?