"Hi, my name's Juliette, I'll be your server tonight." She was blonde, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. "What can I get you?" She asked, pulling out a notepad. I looked at Annabel, hinting that she can order first.

"Can I get the shrimp alfredo?" She asked as Juliette jotted the order down on the piece of paper.

"And I'll get the..." I paused, looking at my choices one last time. "Grilled Salmon." I closed the menu, handing it back to her.

"I'll be right back with your meals." She smiled at me, biting her lip. I gave her a small nod, before looking back at Annabel. We sat in silence, until the tall blonde walked away.

"Did you see that?!" Annabel whispered.

"See what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"She totally thinks you're hot!"

"Jealous?" I smirked, teasingly.

"No!" Annabel blushed, not able to make eye contact.

"We finally have a girl waiter." I pointed out, referring to our conversation at the dinner party.

"Waitress," She corrected. "And I think I like the waiters better." She laughed. We talked more, about random things, while we waited for our food. Juliette came back, with a tray of food in her hand. She set the plates down infront of Annabel and I, not giving Annabel any attention.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" She smiled, looking at me. I looked at Annabel, to see if she wanted anything, but all she could do was look at her, with an annoyed expression on her face. I had to try my hardest not to laugh, but finally spoke.

"I'll have two glasses of wine." I answered. Juliette made a stiff expression, nodding harshly before walking away. I burst out laughing when she was out of sight, causing Annabel to look at me weirdly.

"What?" She questioned, confused.

"Did you see her face?!" I spoke, trying to catch my breath. "She was totally mad that I ordered you a drink, too." I chuckled.

"Yeah, why'd you do that?" She flashed a smile.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend after all." I spoke. That was the first time I've said it out loud, and it felt different. A good different, but definitely not the same. I watched as she blushed, smiling as she realized what I said.

"Thank you," She looked at me, the setting sun hitting her facial features perfectly. I nodded contently, and began to eat my food, as she did the same.

Annabel was really special. So unique. I loved everything about her, from her long dark eyelashes, to her perfect facial features, to her stunning body, she was beautiful. Absolutely, beautiful. I loved her attitude, her smartness, her kindness, everything. It wasn't hard to say, that I was truly beginning to fall deeply in love with her.

_____________

~Annabel's POV~

To hear Harry say I was his girlfriend gave me such a good feeling inside. Even when we had an actually very pretty waitress, he had his attention on me, and me only. He never once looked her up and down, which I would assume he used to do. The blonde was quite attractive as well, which made me a bit self-conscious, but with Harry paying all his attention to me, I realize I didn't have anything to compete with. Harry made me feel a way I've never felt before. He gave me such confidence, he made me feel special. The way he would always call me beautiful, and perfect made me melt, whether he meant it or not, and I loved it.

We finished dinner in a short amount of time. The sun was beginning to go down quickly, and it was getting colder by the hour. We, or Harry, paid the bill, and left, after tipping the waitress, which I wasn't so fond of doing, but I let him do it anyways. We walked together, down the boardwalk, ready to go home, but instead of turning towards the parking lot, he turned in the opposite direction.