Prologue

Prologue

Hey peeps I thought I’d try my hand at writing a fan fic so here it goes I hope you enjoy

One thing everything that happens is not true although sometimes I wish it was and one direction have not done any of the things that are included in the story also this story is Copyrighted so please don’t copy my story J  It’s my precious J (Lol not even a lord of the rings fan but I like that line hehe)

Hehe

Xoxo J 

Spencer’s POV

We were sat in the cafe I could tell that Niall wanted to tell me something but I wasn’t sure what it was he kept looking down and playing with his phone.

Ever since he had became famous Niall and I had started drifting apart this was the first time I’d seen him in months I was so glad he could come but it didn’t feel like he wanted to be here.

I tried to keep a smile on my face and carried on drinking my fav smothie mango and passion fruit but it was getting harder.

So eventually I gave in and went “Oh for Christ sake Ni just tell me already what is your news because you’re starting to get on my nerves.”

 He looked up at me then with an apologetic look on his face “Ok, ok I’ll tell just promise you won’t get mad?” He begged me.

“Fine, I promise not to get mad at you but I will not stop myself from throwing my smothie over you if it’s something that I think completely inappropriate.” I answered.

“So that’s a yes then to not being mad?” He asked he was so stupid at times.

“Come on just spill, yes of course it is doughnut.” I replied.

He sighed in relief and then began. “Well, Spence you know how me and the guys have been making the videos for the songs,” I nodded “well I’ve sort of met someone.” Shock rushed across my face “she’s amazing Spence you’ll like her, her name’s Ella.” Ok I thought to myself take a deep breath don’t get mad remember you promised. “She’s amazing Spence she understands me and she laughs at all my jokes and she’s pretty and god she’s amazing.” The look in his eyes when he talked about her was the way I looked when I talked about him. (Spence is his nick name for me)

“I’m happy to see you happy Ni you deserve a nice girl.” I added mentally ‘but why couldn’t it have been me?’ (Btw Ni is my nick name for him I’ve called him that since we were kids)

I told him that I had to go then I was off to enrol in St David’s College, I was dead excited about it but all I could think about is him with her.

I stood up and so did he and I gave him a quick hug before I walked out the door, I smiled at him one last time before I turned the corner.

As soon as he was out of sight I burst into tears, the boy I had loved since I was 8 years old was no longer available and I could feel my heart breaking.

I knew that someday I would have to deal with this I just wasn’t expecting it to hurt this much, I knew that now he was famous are relationship would never be the same.

I had to realise that my Best Friend had broken my heart!!!

I know it’s short but oh well I love it and I can’t wait to see what happens next who knows what it could be

Also one last thing i haven't come up with a cover yet but when i do i will let u guys know but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!!!!

Thanks for reading hope your enjoying it

  xoxo

Gahhh so exctied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!