"Okay well I have to get my mic set up as well as a few touch ups on make-up I'll see you out there." He hugs her tightly and rubs her back before pulling away. "Wait, do you have ibuprofen or anything? I feel a headache coming on and I want to kill it before it worsens."

"Nah sorry I don't. I'm sure somebody back here does. It's Hollywood baby, we sadly got drugs all around this biatch."

"You outta line for that Hay."

"Am I lying though?" He laughs raising his brow at her.

"No, sadly you're not but I'll see you soon, okay."

"Alright ma, go touch up yo make-up. One of yo eyelashes look like it's about to fall off."

"Okay, fuck you!" She yells seeing that he's being pulled away from her by a make-up artist.

"Sorry I'm married and I'm loyal to my woman!" He shouts back. Amini laughs at his comment as one of the make-up artists pull her into a dressing room. She shuts the door behind them and gestures for Amini to take a seat in the chair a few feet away.

"Excited for tonight, Miss?" The blonde questions as she removes the cap from the eyeliner in her hand. Amini nods and tilts her head back, looking up at the ceiling while the make-up artists carefully applies the liquid liner to her waterline. "Excited and nervous all together." She admits, blinking a few times.

"I'm sure all will go well." The blonde replies, applying a bit of blush to Amini's cheeks. "Are my eyelashes messed up?" Amini questions remembering what Hayden had told her before parting ways.

"No they're fine and so is your make-up."

"Okay thank you very much." Removing herself from the make-up chair, Amini looks in the mirror and tosses some of her hair over her shoulder and turns to the side to get a view of her outfit for tonight. "I actually look cute, okaay sis!" She says hyping herself up.

She looks over her shoulder at the blonde, "I'm sorry I get annoying at times." The blonde shakes her head waving her off. "No it's okay and you're right you look amazing, go enjoy your night."

Amini thanks her one last time before stepping out into the hallway that was now crowded. People were pushing and shoving one another just to get by being that the event was staring within the next five mintues.

"Where's Amini, has anyone seen Amini!" Lexis shouts as she scans the people backstage. "I'm right here Lex!" Amini shouts, squeezing her way pass the people nearly falling in the process. "Shit." She huffs while stepping pass two fairly dressed guys.

Once out of the crowd she inhales dramatically, "A bitch almost died." Hayden laughs at her and grabs her hand while Lexis stares at her. "We need to be on stage in like two seconds here." Amini takes her microphone out of Hayden's hand as he leads them towards the stage. "I look fine right?" Hayden looks over at Amini and watches her mess with her hair, messing it up instead of fixing it.

"Stop and relax, ma you look fine. Just remember your lines." Amini nods knowing that she barely got the time to remember them while getting dress in the backseat of the black SUV. "Please welcome Hayden Watson and Amini Howard." Releasing a shaky breath Amini grabs Hayden's arm as the two of them slowly walk out on stage. She glances up at him when they stop in front of the podium. Putting on the best smile she possibly could, she looks out at the crowd and waves at the crowd she could barely see due to the bright stage lights.