The Dramatic Battle Between Warriors

Recap:

Previously on I'M IN BLUE EXORCIST?!?!
"(Y/n), you are partner with Chad." I could feel my blood run cold. She did it. She put me with the f*ck boy, she put me with the freaking f*ck boy."So do what do want to do? i mean we could just talk then save the project for tonight, we could do it privately in your room or mine" he said in a deep tone with a suggestive wink." "Hell no, first of all, i don't like you and think your creepy, second i wish i could've done this project alone, and finally I wouldn't hang out with you even if you paid me!" That day, you didn't realize something, Chad wasn't a f*ck boy for no reason. He was one because he wanted to find someone who would say no to him, and he finally found someone. Never in your dreams did you ever think that he was one, yes he was a Yandere...
Now

Today something big was going to happen, you could feel it, no matter how cliche it sounds, today there was going to be a battle, between warriors...
It was about 7:15 AM, you just got back from training, you were about to head to you room to shower and get ready, when you here a yell. Now this time you actually acted out on you r curiosity and went towards the sound, there you found Rin yelling at Yukio.
"Oi, why are you yelling at him," you monotonously asked.
Both of their heads, snapped towards you, fear slightly showing in their eyes, fore they did not hear you walk into the room.
Rin then turned and angrily yelled, "This dumb-ass ate all our lunches!"
Your face didn't change, but on the inside you were kind of angry, turning your head towards Yukio, and said with slight anger in you tone, "You ate the food that Rin made for lunch?"
Yukio sensing you anger, immediately denied doing such a thing, and said it wasn't him. You did believe him, after all you knew what was to happen, but you were slightly surprised that Rin didn't freak out on you, after all, you could've eaten it.
Tuning back into the conversation, Yukio and Rin were arguing,  "You said we were the only people in this building remember!", Rin accused Yukio.
Realization dawned on their face, Rin then spoke, breaking the silence, "We are alone, aren't we?"
Yukio's face hardened, "We're not. Whenever it was time to eat, the food was always ready, waiting for us down in the kitchen."
Rin picked up Yukio's thoughts and continued his sentence, "We didn't even think about who was doing the cooking, so then who cooked all those meals?"

A loud clanging erupted their thoughts, in a sort a kind of ominous voice Yukio said, "They're here"
"Yeah, but who?" Rin asked in a scared voice.
Apprehensively they walked downstairs, towards the kitchen,  you inwardly chuckled and followed behind them. They had an aura of dread and fear as they were in front of the kitchen, gaining courage they looked through the window, and saw someone they weren't expecting...
"MEPHISTO?!?!" they yelled in unison.
"Gentlemen, and lady, morning," Mephisto said while smiling.
"All the time it was you, You've been cooking our meals for us since we moved in?"
In a subtle offended tone Mephisto replied, "I've been doing no such thing. I'm just a temporary replacement."
Once again, the Okumura brothers replied in unison, "A replacement?!?"
"Temporary, the person whose in charge of your meals, is Ukobach."
"Ukobach?" Rin asked curiously while his brother beside him had a thinking face on.
Yukio spoke up saying, "I know that name, I think he's a stove spirit. He sneaks into the kitchen while humans are sleeping, and he makes the food taste better."
Mephisto Points his cleaver at Yukio saying, "Spoken like a true instructor, good answer. Up til now he's been loyally carrying out his duties here, as my familiar. Yesterday though, the two of you had apparently trespassed on his territory, the kitchen. Now he is in a foul mood and has boycotted his job"
They ended up sitting at a table talking, you were sitting beside Mephisto watching it play out.
Yukio decided to speak, "I think I understand the gravity of the situation is, by the way what is this?"
You all looked at what Mephisto served you three.
Mephisto not fazed by Yukio's cautious tone proudly declared his dish, "My specialty, 'Little Demon Flavored Oatmeal', please help yourselves."
Your head titled Dow to stare at the contents in the bowl, it looked... Interesting to say the least. The 'so-called' oatmeal was bright red and bubbling unnaturally. Apprehensively you grabbed the spoon given to you and scooped up some oatmeal. Closing your eyes, you stick the spoon in your mouth, and was severely surprised by the flavour, it was EXTREMELY spicy, with a sort of sweet aftertaste. You surprisingly liked it, it was spicy but sweet, just how you liked it (If you don't like spicy stuff, change the flavour, I don't like spicy foods but that is how I imagine the flavour is like).
Rin saw that you weren't spitting it out and continuing to eat it, he tried it, with a quick "Here it goes!" he let out a hilarious girlish scream.
Containing the laugh that wants to escape, you see Rin fall onto his brother and talk about seeing Grandma, while Yukio yelled that they never met their Grandma and not to follow her into the light. You and Mephisto just watch their exchange, and after their chat Mephisto starts speaking, "A
Familiars misconduct is the responsibility of it's master, until Ukobach's mood improves I will take charge of this kitchen and prepare all your meals personally."
Yukio still holding the limp Rin in his arms speaks in a shaky voice, "What if his mood doesn't improve?"
"Hm... Well I'll become your personal cook for the duration of the time being here"
Yukio had panicked in his eyes and shook Rin to wake him up, Rin was sort of awake and started talking in a slurry and sluggish voice, "So this Ukobach guy or whatever,  I'm so gonna kick his ass... "
Yukio's panic turned to irritation and muttering to Rin he said, "Idiot. You will not kick the chef."