How you met Spike Head

Recap:
Previously on IM IN BLUE EXORCIST?!?!
Making your way towards the checkout, you were suddenly stopped by a guy that had brown/black hair with a blonde stripe in the middle."Pardon me, but did you take the rest of the Zebra cakes?". *scene change*"Hi I'm Yukio Okumura, and this is my brother Rin Okumura." You reached out and shook both of their hands.In your stone cold voice you said, "Hello, i am called Shadow...
Now

"well lets start at the main building and we will go from there." You nodded you head and followed the twins.
Le time-skip~

They were now showing you the library, which slighty caught your interest. They showed you the whole library, which took some time. You walked everywhere and at the end of the tour, Yukio was slighty out of breath and sweating a bit, while Rin was fully out of breath and sweating heavily, and yet you stood there like you didnt walk about 40miles, not sweating or anything (thats how much i think you would walk if you went on a full tour of the school, tho it may be an exaggeration:p). Rin looked over at you and then yelled "how are you not out of breath or sweating"
"Easy, this is nothing if you have had the same training as me" You replied without even glancing at him, you were staring at the woods. You glanced up at the sky and saw that the sun was setting, looking at it, it reminded you of one of the books you read, 'the outsiders' by S. E. Hinton. How the sunset represented that no matter how different the Socs and Greasers were, they were still human, that kind of reminded you of Rin, he may be the son of Satan but he was still human. It was getting late so you all headed back to the dorm you shared. When they got to their hallway they said goodnight to you, you replied with g'night. Making you way towards your room, you thought of your day tomorrow, you wouldnt admit it, but you were abit excited. I mean your going to the same school as your fav Anime characters! You walked down your hallway and saw the familiar bookcase, walking up to it you pushed the book that opened the door to your room. You got dressed into you pjs, which was made up of a graphic-tee and shorts with little skulls on them. You turned on your alarm and walked to your bed and layed down, you started thinking of senerios that could happen the next day. You would never show it or admit it, but you were nervous and worried. Silencing your thoughts you closed your eyes, after acouple of minutes you relized you couldnt fall asleep. You sat up in your bed and walked to the window, you opened it and got on the window sill, there were only 5 floors so you didnt have much to climb to get to the roof. Standing, you started to scurry up the wall like a pro, then again you were a pro becuase you are a world-famous assassin. In almost no time you were on the roof, you sat down so you faced the forest. You looked up and stared at the sky. You could see the stars, they were breathtaking, the moon shone brightly and lite up your face and the sky. A soft breeze started up and blew your hair away from your face, you closed your eyes and listened to the quietness of the night, occasionally hearing a owl hooting. Little did you know there was a person staring at you from the trees. Now sensing someone watching you, you opened your eyes and looked twards the forest. You saw aslight blur, quickly standing up you walked abit closer to the edge of the roof. From beside you you heard someone say"boo".
You reacted quickly be kicking whatever was beside you away from you. Turning you faced the person, they only moved a few feet away from you, even though the power you put in that kick would have sent a regular person flying away from you. The moon iluminated the persons face, you could now see they had a bored/blank face on, a lolli in their mouth and green hair with a spike on top. It was the guy from the woods, which you could now see was Amaimon, the demon king of Earth, who you were going to call spike head.
"hello you seem interesting"
"thank you" turning around you walked towards the edge of the roof and startex to clinmb down. You heard someone above you, you looked to see Amaimon follow you. You continued to climb towards your room, when you got there ,you swung yourself into the middle of the room. Hearing athud behind you, you turned and saw Amaimon.
"What are you doing?" you asked.
"You seem interesting so i followed you"
"im tired so leave"
"but you seem to be strong so play with me"
"later, now let me sleep"
"okay" he turned around and jumped out the window. Knowing he would not be hurt and not really caring if he was, you closed the window and locked it. Laying down in your bed you quickly fell asleep, the world turning black.