S͞͞H͞͞O͞͞P͞͞P͞͞I͞͞N͞͞G͞͞

Feeling a bit hungry you decided to eat something before you go shopping. When you walked into the kitchen you bumped into yet another person. Taking astep back you both stared at each other. He had messy hair with q colour between navy and black, he aslo had ared sword bag slung across his back.
"Who are you?"
"I am your new dorm mate, Mephisto told me i could stay here" you said while looking in his eyes, surprise covered his face at your stony voice. You slid past him into the kitchen and asked Ukobah(?) to make a sandwich.
"He didnt tell me we were getting a new dorm mate."
"He probably forgot. Anyways I might see you later." you said while taking the sandwhich.
"Where are you going?" he was following you towards the door.
"Im going to the Hardware Store"
"Let me come with you, you might need help."
"No." you continued walking, and even though you said no he kept fallowing you.
"What are your classes?"
"None of your business."
"Are you in cram school?"
"yes"
"Whats your name?"
"Shadow"
"Hi Shadow, im Rin" he held out his hand, which you ignored, though that didnt bother him. He kept asking question after question and it started to get on your nerves. Soon after walking for abit you saw a Home Depot and on the other side of the street was a Lowes. Walking towards the Home Depot, you wanted to go there first. He kept following and asking questions, not even noticing that you were ignoring him.
1 hour later.....
An hour has passed and now you have everything you need to make the demo happen. Rin was still talking and following you. The stuff you bought was very heavy so you asked them to drive it to your dorm. When you got there you asked them to bring it to outside your room, and told them that was fine, you didnt want anyone to know where your room was. As soon as they left you started to the demolition, you didnt have to all the way, but you did rip up the floor and replaced it with bpack stained wood (or lamenit flooring). Since you are very fit (unlike me) so you worked fast and effective. Soon you were done your room then started on the bathroom, you really didnt have alot to do. By the time the sun was set(about 9-10pm), the inly thing that want finished was the paint on the wall and ceiling, and becuase the paint wasn't dry you couldnt put the chandelier on. You still had one more day until school so you have enough time to get yor room ready tomorrow and but more clothes, plus you need to go on that stupid tour. Okay so the plan tomorrow is to wake up early finish your room, and if they arent up go buy clothes, underwear, shoes and jewelry. 'I aslo need to buy girl hygiene products, toothbrush, hairbrush shampoo, conditioner, bodywash and toothpast. Oh ya dont forget a shower poof. And after that i will go home and then they will give me a tour.'  You had your plan for tomorrow, your body was a bit sore from renovating your room. You were on the brink of sleep when you thought of something, 'I,also need  to buy books and Manga. I should also buy headphones, and a speaker.' those were your last thoughts before you fell asleep.

2 updates in one day, goal achieved, I will hopefully write soon, my pepoles.
Have a good day and remember to smile my Crazy ppl who decided to read this shit😄🦄🦄🦄🦄