Moving in and fixing the horrible pink skirt!

Love this song!

You both stated walking towards the school, your mind was still on the person you saw, you started scolding yourself 'stop thinking about that person, focus on whats happening now, remeber concetrate and focus' you were brought out of your thoughts by Mephisto's voice.
"we are here at the dorm you will be staying at~"
You looked at ghe building infront of you, it looked like it would fall down if there was a storm, it looked so old! The only thing you liked about it is it looked abandoned, good no one will bother me.
"how old is it?" your voice still as stony as your face.
"of, it doesn't matter~. you will be sharing it with 2 people though, they're brothers, Rin and Yukio Okumura."
"as long as they dont bother me and are not annoying."
"ok well I will have them give you a tour tomorrow," he turned around to leave, but suddenly turned around, "Before I forget, here is the uniform and the key to Cram school, stick the key into any door, open the door, and you will be transmitted to the school hallway.~"
You looked at the key, then the uniform, you saw the gross, short, light pink skirt and the skirt looked shorter now than it did in the Anime! The shirt wasnt to bad, but the skirt. You looked up to Mephisto, he was walking towards the big school building. You quickly ran up to him.
"i cant wear this! The shirt is fine but no way I'm wearing this small pink skirt!"
"and what should i do about it?~"
"let me customize it"
"what will you change?~"
"how about i modify it, and before school go to your office and show you."
"alright, but if i dont approve, you will ahve to wear this uniform, skirt and all~"
His deal to wear the skirt sounded like hell, but it was better than nothing.
"alright"
"okay!♡☆;)Eins, zwei, drei!"
He poofed away in a pink smoke, leaviing you alone outside with the sun touching the horizon, orage flaming clouds dotted the sky. You turned around and headed towards the building you are staying at. You walked towards it, thinking about what you can do to the uniform to make it better and more your style. You walked thought the door and was greeted by the smell of something cooking plus talking, deciding you didnt want to meet the brothers just yet, you walked towards the staircase and went up a few floors, you wanted a place that was kinda hard to find so you wouldnt be disturbed. After walking up 4 flights of stairs you went down the hallway and at the end you saw a bookcase against the left side of the wall. 'that looks very suspicious...' walking closer you inspected the self. Looking at the books you saw that they were fake and attached together, all but one was connected. You pulled the book but it wouldn't budge so you pushed it and heard a faint clicking sound. Suddenly the bookcase slide to the side to reveal a huge room, with 2 doors connecting to somewhere. You loked around, it needs a good cleaning and decor, and you can steal a bed from one of the other rooms. This was the perfect room. Getting to work you tied your hair up and started cleaning, sweeping and everything. You were a very fast worker, you were done the main room in about 1 hour. Dragging a furniture into the room, you decided in painting the room tomorrow, or whenever you had time. Looking towards the other doors you decided to look to were they lead. Going to the door on the left side of the room you opened the door and saw a walk in closet. Looking happy, you turned towards the other door and opened it, it was a big washroom, again more cleaning, but it would be good once its finished.

*I know you might be thinking how are you gonna pay for all that, most people dont go anywhere without their phone, and you (as character) bring your phone everywhere, and you have uour phone and inside your phone case you have extra money and your credit card ok,* back to the story:)

Turning back to the room you layed out the uniform and came up with an idea to modify it.

(if you dont like it, you can change it, this is just what i would wear) and the tie you wear like a headband, like Sakura Haruno(?) dont know her last name :p

Back to the story
You like it, it was perfect, you just hoped Mephisto liked it. You looked at the time on your phone,  12:30am. You should get to bed, you undressed into underwear then layed down to sleep.