SPEACIAL~Booze Cruise

RANDOM SPECIAL DOES NOT AFFECT STORY!!!!!!!

Beep beep beep beep...crash!!!!

You groaned and got up, looking at the ground you saw the remains of the alarm clock. Sighing you made a mental note to buy a new one. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. 9:45am was all you saw before your brain processed it. You. Were. Late. Scrambling to get your stuff together you quickly got everything ready, in your rush you passed the calendar. Stopping for a seconds you looked at the date and saw it was a pro-d day(no school). Blinking you realized you didn't have to go to school.

That's what you thought at the start of the day, but now your thought have changed.

Time skip

There you were laying on your floor, bored out of your mind. The whole day you trained, read books and bought a new alarm clock, and now you have nothing to do. Staring at the ceiling you started to think about how your life has changed. First from being a world class assasin to being sucked into your favorite anime to training to be an exorcist. You continued to think deeply, but a noise brock your chain of thoughts.
Your stomach grumbled, loudly.

Standing up you made your waytowards the kitchen. On your way to the kitchen you passed a window, your windows were covered so you didnt see that the sunxwas setting. The sunlight reflecting off the clouds made it look like the sky was on fire. Captured by the beauty you stopped and stared. The growling of your stomach snapped youbout of your trance. You continued to walk towards the kitchen. Reaching the doorway of the dining room you saw the brothers and beside them was a plate full of food.

Walking towards them you sat down and started eating, Rin looked at you then asked, "What are you gonna do tonight?"
Looking up at him, you thought and swallowed your food then spoke up, "I dont know, i might go to the bar or club."
Hearing that Yukio butted into the conversation, "You do know that your under age?"
You both stared at him and replied in sync, "Yeah, so?"
Rin then turned back to you and asked, "Would i be able to come with you?"
Without thinking about it much you replied, "Sure, i dont care."
"Would i be able to invite some friends?"
"As I've said, I don't care."
"Great! I'll call them." After saying that he turned and walked out, pulling out his phone as he did.
Yukio looked at you and was about to speak but you cut him off, "You want to come to watch him don't you?"
"Yes I do, can I?"
"Yeah, I don't care."
He thanked you then stood up to leave becuase he finished eating, but before he left you stopped him. "Tell Rin that I'll be leaving at 9, okay?"
"I'll be sure to tell Him." He then left, leaving you to finish eating.

As soon as you're were Finished you brought the dishes to the kitchen. You made your way back towards your room thinking about what to wear. Racking your brain you thought of one outfit.
Running back to your room you started ransacking your closet until you found the perfect outfit.

Again if you don't like it, you can change it :)

Putting the dress on and looking at yourself in the mirror, it was perfect. Looking at the time on the clock it read, 8:30pm you had about 25-30 minutes left. Without wasting time you did your makeup Nod styled your hair, and for the finishing touch you put on some jewelry. When you were finished you had 3 minutes to spare. Grabbing a simple black cross body clutch purse, it was just big enough to fit your wallet and phone. Walking out of your room, you quickly walked down the stairs as fast as the heels would allow you. When you reached the front door you saw everyone that was in the cram school, except for the 2 people that were in the back.
They heard the clicks clack' of your heels and turned towards the sound. Ignoring the looks, you walked last them and opened the front door. Turning your head you asked, "Are you coming or are you just gonna stand there?"
Quickly they started to follow you. You all started to walk towards the direction of the closest Club.

Time skip a to after the walk

You all finally made it to the Club, the bouncer let you in becuase you looked like you were all of age. Ignoring them you walked towards the bar, wanting to get a drink, they followed you and you all got drinks.
After a few of them you were all drunk, it looked like none of you could hold your drink.
After laughing loudly at almost everything, you guys made your way to the dance floor. You danced for about an hour until, you wanted more drinks. You wanted shots so you went to search for your friends, you found them talking to strangers or dancing with strangers. Grabbing themselves you pulled them back to the bar and ordered flaming shots (pic above) you looked at them and told your friends to drink them on 3. You each grabbed them and you counted down. 3... 2...... 1.. DRINK! You all gulped down the drink, you could feel the burn going down your throat.
You guys kept dancing and drinking until it was about 11:30, then you guys left. You were all very drunk so you all stumbled around. Yukio was extremely drunk and hyper becuase he was skipping and jumping, yelling "I AM A PINK FLUFFY UNICORN!" or "I AM A MARSHMALLOW! ", everyone watched him at first then decided it join in., so you were all skipping down the street yelling.

Soon you were all back at your dorm. Walking to the main room you all sat in a circle and decided to play truth or dare. Rin started first.
"Shima, I dare you to attempt to do the Irish jig"
Accepting the dare Shima attempted, but ended up looking like he was having a bad twitching problem while jumping up and down. After his dare was complete he sat back down.
"Bon I dare you to... Twerk for 30seconds"
You then all stared as Bon started to twerk, or more like he tried to twerk. You burst out laughing, Bon joined in then gave out the next dare.

Time skip

You guys just finished the game of truth or dare, and it ended in everyone missing one or 2 pieces of clothes. Thinking it was a good idea you suggested they should dance, agreeing I sum said they should dance on the roof. And that's is exactly what you did. You all made your way to the roof with a speaker.
Putting on music you a stared to dance, you couldnt actually really call it dancing, but it was close. You kept dancing, and what you didnt notice was Mephisto in his floating chair laughing his ass off at what you guys were doing.
You guys danced until you all passed out.
As you we're slipping from consciousness, one thought crossed your mind, you were going to have a killer hangover.