ғıяśṭ Ԁѧʏ

Recap:
Previously on I'M IN BLUE EXORCIST?!?!
The moon illuminated the persons face, you could now see they had a bored/blank face on, a lolli in their mouth and green hair with a spike on top. It was the guy from the woods, which you could now see was Amaimon, the demon king of Earth, who you were going to call spike head.
"hello you seem interesting"
"thank you"
Now

You were having a lovely dream of weapons when you started to hear annoying beep of your alarm. Opening your eyes you looked out the window and saw the sun wasn't up. Looking at the time you saw it was 4:00am. You sighed, it was time to train. You set a timer for 3h because school started at 8:00 and you wanted to make sure you got to class on time. Putting on you training clothes, you picked up your training weapons (knives, bow, katana,etc.) and headed towards the wooded area. On your way to the woods you noticed a track. 'hmmm, i might head there after to run my laps' you thought and continued to the forest. In the woods you looked for a good clearing you set down your equipment and started to train in fighting, punching the tree, kicking it. The first tree was about 3ft ½ wide, you roundhouse kicked it, you heard a loud crack. Looking at the tree it started to lean and groan. It started out slowly, but it gained speed and fell. *boom* the loud sound of the tree hitting the ground echoed across the forest. You continued to train in hand to hand combat. An hour later you switched to training with your weapons. You did that for another hour. On the last hour you decided to run the track, nonstop at full speed and put on the weights, to increase your speed. You ran around the track until your timer went off signaling that it was time to head back and get ready. You ran back to your dorm, you were out of breath from running and training. You went to the bathroom and quickly showered. Getting dressed in your uniform, you walked out of your room and walked to the kitchen, taking apple to eat on the way to class. Looking at the clock on the oven it said 7:45. You could walk to class and still have a bit of time to waste. Shrugging you walked towards the front door of the dorm. Walking through the dinning area you failed to realize that Yukio was sitting eating breakfast and across from him was a bowl full of cereal. Almost to the end of the room you stopped and said good bye, to which he returned.

You continued your walk towards the main building, you quickly realized you didn't have your timetable so you made a quick detour to Mephisto's office. Arriving there you politely asked for your time table. "i knew you forgot it~" he said opening his drawer and grabbing piece of paper, "here you go~. You should head to class~" nodding your head you quickly thanked him and headed to your first class, which was math. You were kind of happy for that class because you are amazing at math, but its boring. After walking for a bit and being lost, you found your class, when you walked in everyone in class stared at you. You didn't really care though because who the hell cares what others think.
Looking at the teacher he also stared at you. You cleared your throat and said, "I'm the new student called (f/n) (l/n)." your voice in the usual monotone. You speaking snapped the teacher out of his trance, quickly composing himself he cleared his throat and turned to the class saying "this is the new student, (y/n) (l/n), please treat her with kindness." he then turned to you and pointed to the seat next to the rooster-head you met before. Walking silently towards the seat you ignored the glances thrown your way. Sitting next to him he stared at you then turned his attention to the teacher.
Looking at the board you realized you already knew what they were currently learning so you relaxed and got lost in your thoughts.
Time skip brought to you by Nagisa's girly features
It was now almost time for cram school, you whole day dragged on slowly and painfully, but you got through it. Walking towards a door far enough from the school that no one would see what your doing. After you were far enough away you looked for a door. Finding one not far from where you were, you stuck the cram school key into the key hole then turned pushed open the door. Looking at the hallway you looked around and found the class you were supposed to be in. Opening the door, you noticed there was a few people there they stared at you. There was a girl with pigtails and dot-like eyebrows, she stared at you in disgust, and beside her was a kind looking girl who smiled at you, on the other side of the classroom there was a sweet looking blonde girl. There was also a group of boys and 2 people in the back. The group consisted of Rooster-head, a pink haired dude and a frail looking guy with glasses. Ignoring them you went in the back row at a desk that no one was at, you propped your feet leaned back crossed your arm and closed your eyes. You could feel their stares but that didn't bother you. You stayed that way pretending to sleep until the door opened and closed and you heard heavy footsteps, ignoring them you continued being lost in your mind. You snapped out of it when you heard the door open and close quietly and then that person calling for attention at the front. Opening your eyes you saw Yukio at the front of the room. He introduced you then started on doing attendance. He immediately started talking about the subject you were learning that day. You half listened to what he was saying.
Another time skip brought to you by Koro-sensei
Cram school went by faster than you expected, and you learned a lot about demons and the job of being an exorcist. Walking back to your dorm you hear someone calling you, you turned your head to see Rin calling you while waving. Sighing you waved back to him, he ran to catch up to you, then started talking, "How was your first day?" "it was very good thank you" "did you get to every class? Did you get lost?" "yes i did get to every class, and yes i was a little lost at the start but i found my way"
He smiled at you and said good night and that he would see you tomorrow. You stared at his figure that was going towards his room, turning towards the stairs you climbed to your floor and found your bookcase door.  You pushed the book and walked into your room. Stretching and yawning you put on your training clothes again and trained again until 10:30. You were sweating so you took a quick shower and got ready for bed,yawning you laid down and fell asleep quickly. Your consciousness slipping as soon as your head hit the soft pillow.

Sorry i haven't updated. I don't have an excuse except for my laziness and school(╥_╥). I am sorry, i will try to update more!!