Rooster-Head

Today you woke up a bit later, right now it was 6:30am. You quickly showered and got dressed, it took you about 45min until you were finished. After you took out your phone and put your to od list in the notes

To Do List
finish your room
buy clothes, underwear, shoes and jewelry
buy T.O.M. products, toothbrush, hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and toothpaste
shower poof
buy books and Manga, and also buy headphones, and a speaker
Chocolate and Advil
make up

Getting to work you finished your room, it looked awsome. You looked at the time it was 9:30am, you went down stairs to see if the brothers were awake. They werent from what you could see, so you quickly put your coat on and walked out side, and headed towards True Cross town/City. It took you about 20min to find your favorite clothing store. (Some out fits i chose, if you dont liie you can change⬆🔝) You found some outfits that you like, you tried them on and they looked perfect, so you bought them. After paying you left the store, on the street you looked at the different shops. Your eyes stopped on a Sephora, pulling your eyes away, you saw a Victoria's Secret and a walmart. Thinking you should get the worst part done you, walked up to Victoria's Secret. Looking around the store, you didnt know what size you were becuase all stores have different sizes. One of the staff asked if there was anything you needed or was looking for. Stuttering you said,
"y-yeah c-c-can you g-give m-me a f-f-fitting?" that was the first time you ever stuttered.
"sure, you hqve to take off your jacket though"
Taking off your jacket, she measured you and told what size you were. Thanking her you looked around the store and found a few bras and underwear. After paying for them, you basically ran out of the store, not being aboe to stay in there for one more minute. You then made your way to the walmart, you grabbed a cart and wandered around. Finalky after looking around for a bit, you found the soap isle. Looking at each and every body wash, you finally found the apple-cinnamon scented one you like using. You then looked at the shampoo & conditioner and chose a vanilla scented one. Moving onto the next isle, you found the Girl product isle, quickly you found the ones you usually use and quickly stuffed it in the cart. Going to the next isle you found that it was the tootk care isle. Looking through the toothpastes, you found your favorite black toothpaste that whitens and is extra minty. Then turning to look at the toothbrushes, you find a black extra thin bristled toothbrush. Turning around you looked and found that the isle wall was all mouthwash. It took you about 10min just to find your normal mouthwash. Now you almost had everything you needed from here, you just needed to find a hairbrush, shower poof, advil amd maybe some chocolate. Looking through the isles you found a brush and shower poof. You were about to pass a isle when you saw that the advil was there, walking down the isle you grabbed it and walked back to your cart. Last thing on the list, chocolate. Looking and looking you grabbed a bunch of bars. As you were turning to leave you saw Zebra cakes, quickly you snatched the 5 that were left. Making your way towards the checkout, you were suddenly stopped by a guy that had brown/black hair with a blonde stripe in the middle.
"Pardon me, but did you take the rest of the Zebra cakes?" he asked politely
You turned on your heels, ignoring him. You continued your way to the front of the store.
"wait!" he yelled, but you ignored him and went to the line up, when he caught up with you, you were getting your items rung through.
"I haven't seen you here before, are you new?"
"i dont see why that is any of your business."
He tried, but failed to hide his surprise of how emotionless your voice was. Still walking you left him with his mouth a gape. You continued walking, you had afair bit of bags but you had a bit more shopping to do. You looked around and a little bit farther ahead you saw and electronics store and across from it was a book store. You were about to head towards the stores when you heard hevy footsteps behind you, there was a tap on your shoulder. You turned your head to see the rooster hair dude.
"would you like some help?"
"no i am not weak" you started walking in the direction of the stores when the bags were stolen from your grip. Looking you saw rooster carrying them.
"i decided im going to help you" the look on his face looked like he was waiting for a thank you. Instead of saying thank you, you turned around and kept walking towards the stores. He scoffed and followed you. First you went into the electronic store. Looking around you found cute cat eared head phones and a stereo.
(You can choose the colour for headphones)

You grabbed them and headed towards the counter, rooster-head still following you

You grabbed them and headed towards the counter, rooster-head still following you. Once you payed for them, you left the store and went to the bookstore. Looking around for a bit you decided on Requim of The Rose King, Black Butler, 07-Ghost, death note, the unwind series, the maze runner trilogy, Percy Jackson series (anymore books you like). Walking to the counter, rooster-head spoke up,
"whats your name? I'm ryuji suguro."
"I'm called Shadow"
"so are you new?"
"yes i am."
You were now at the counter so you payed and walked out of the store.
"is there any more stores you need to go in?"
"yes, one"
"which one?"
"Sephora"
"Ummm... What's Sephora?"
You guys arivved at the front of the store and you walked in and said, "This is Sephora"
"a make up store?!"
"only thee best make up store"
You walked,around until you found the right eyeliner, eye shadow and matte black lipstick. Looking you found the perfume isle, you smelled and tessted a few, but they weren't for you. Until you found a vanilla cinnamon smell, and a flowery smelling one. You grabbed both then headed to the cash register. When you walked outside, rooster-head asked you where your dorm is. You point to the direction and start walking. You continue to walk until, you get to your dorm.
"How can you live there?"
"simple, it is quiet and ther are only 2 more people in there besides me, and they dont bother me, so its not that bad."
You unlocked the door and lead him to your room. When you opened the secret door, you heard a gasp. Turning to look at rooster-head, you saw his jaw dropped. You lifted your hand and closed his mouth then lead him in. He helped you get everything set up, then he left, waving bye to you. Feeling a bit hungry, you headed towards the kitchen. When you entered you sawthe brothers talking at a table. The door closed behind you, making a sound. They both turned their head towards you, staring at you. Ignoring them you walked towards the kitchen, in there you ask Ukobach for a grilled cheese sandwhich. Thinking about it, you didnt think the brothers knew that Ukobah was making the meals.
Ukobah handed you your sandwhich, you thanked him and walked out of the kitchen, taking a bite of your sandwhich. You were about to leave, when they called you. You turned around and faced them.
"we have to give you a tour of campus, we would have done it earlier, but you weren't here."
"oh okay, lead the way"
They both got up and walked towards the front door, the brother with thr glasses, that you ran into before opened the door and held it open. Outside he held out his hand and said, "Hi I'm Yukio Okumura, and this is my brother Rin Okumura."
You reached out and shook both of their hands.
In your stone cold voice you said, "Hello, i am called Shadow"