Curiosity Killed the Cat

"why am i here?" you said in a commanding voice pointing your gun at him.
"~you didn't answer my question~ ... But to answer yours, i don't have a clue~"
"I detect no signs of lying, so you must be telling the truth, and to answer your question, I am called Shadow." your voice as sharp as steel.
"I have another question though, why are you not asking who i am?~"
"I already know who you are"
"and who am I?~"
"one of my favorite characters from Blue Exorcist, Mephisto Pheles, or Samael, the Demon King of Time." you voice still as emotionless as your face. His face changed from its usually amused, happy expression into a look of complete and utter shock.
"How do you know that, if i may ask~" what he said suggested i had a choice,though his voice told me i better answer him, so i did.
"As i said you are from one of my favorite Anime/Manga Blue Exorcist"
"Now may i ask you to put that thing away, or at least stop pointing it at me" hesitating for a bit, you deemed him not a threat, or at least not a big one, after all, you are the famous assassin, never beat or caught.
"now that that retched thing is away, lets talk about the problem in hand, what were you doing before you appeared in my office?"
"i was re-starting the Anime, when in the middle of the theme, the screen went black so i went to check it out and the screen turned white and i suddenly appeared here." you looked at his face, he looked like he was deep in thought.
"since we don't know whats going on, would you like to go to school here?"
"why?"
"so we have time to figure out why you are here~"
I stared at him, then gave in, with a sigh i said "fine but i don't share a room with anyone"
"it looks like we came to an agreement, you will stay here and study, but i have one question, would you like to attend cram school?~"
Thinking about it for a bit, and making a list of pros and cons, you decided to accept his offer.
"yes, i would like to attend cram school."
He gives a smile and says he will make arrangements and will find you when he is done, and while you are waiting to explore the grounds. So that's what you did, you walked around the school. You saw a forest so you thought you could walk and explore that to pass time. You were walking when you sensed someone watching you. Quickly you turned towards the direction you thought they were and for a second you saw someone. It looked like they had green hair. You were about to follow them, but you heard Mephisto call you. You decided you would ask him about it, you were curious, and you couldn't get the quote about curiosity out of your head, "curiosity killed the cat". Listening to the quote you decided not to ask him, you started running towards Mephisto's voice, and you were beside him in a few seconds. All the while forgetting one vital thing, the end to the quote "curiosity killed the cat...but satisfaction brought it back"