Demon Frogs

Sorry for not updating my story in a long time! again i have no excuse but what can i do im a lazy ass.

Recap:

Previously on IM IN BLUE EXORCIST?!?!
Walking into the classroom you saw a girl with pigtails and dot-like eyebrows, she stared at you in disgust, and beside her was a kind looking girl who smiled at you, on the other side of the classroom there was a sweet looking blonde girl. There was also a group of boys and 2 people in the back. The group consisted of Rooster-head, a pink haired dude and a frail looking guy with glasses. ignoring them you went to the back of the room. LATER you had a nice chat with Rin and trained before going to bed.
Now

Today was one of the most boring days ever... i woke up did my daily routine of training and getting ready for school, but today in the day school, we were doing projects with a partner, a freakin' partner! Now i am more of and introvert (if you aren't introvert, in this story you are) and the teacher just had to put me with the popular guy, he's basically friends with everybody and is a f*ck boy. Literally he flirts with every girl, thankfully he has not tried to flirt with me yet, but he has a new girlfriend every week. So here i am sitting at the table, Chad sitting to close for comfort, and me reliving the horrible moment that started this uncomfortable situation.

flashback

"Today we will be doing a review project, we will be in partners, and before you ask, no you can not chose your own, i will be choosing partners." Mrs. Porter aid in a care-free type attitude. everyone in the class groaned, including you because you wanted to work by yourself, but nope you have to a stinking partner!

"Angela, your with......." I didn't want to listen to Mrs. Porter drone on about who is with who, but i still kept and ear out for my name.

Finally after about 4 minutes of Mrs. Porter Calling out the partners, she called my name.

"(Y/n), you are partner with Chad."

I could feel my blood run cold. She did it. She put me with the f*ck boy, she put me with the freaking f*ck boy. I dropped my head on the desk with a thump, 'I sue hope he doesn't flirt with me, otherwise i with punch him in the face, and i won't feel guilty'.

flashback end

You were brought out of your thoughts when he started to talk to you, "So do what do want to do? i mean we could just talk then save the project for tonight, we could do it privately in your room or mine" he said in a deep tone with a suggestive wink.

"Hell no, first of all, i don't like you and think your creepy, second i wish i could've done this project alone, and finally I wouldn't hang out with you even if you paid me!" you stated in a harsh tone.His eyes widened, 'I doubt he has ever been rejected, though he shouldn't be so surprised, good looks can't get you everywhere'.

He then cleared his throat, and tried to speak, though he stuttered, "O-Okay, ummmm...We better get to work then."

You nodded your head and picked up the sheet that explained what to do for the project. reading over the paper you were disappointed in how easy it was. you looked over at Chad, and by the look on his face you could tell he did not understand it one bit. You sighed and said "Do just want me to do it, because I can tell you don't understand it."

He tried to protest, but he just opened his mouth then closed it. You took the paper and completed the whole assignment in about 10 minutes and he just sat there staring at you. "Ho-How did you complete that so fast?" he said his mouth hanging open.

"This is a piece of cake compared to what i can do," you stated nonchalantly. you both walked up to the front of the room and handed her the completed project, she looked stunned, then just said that they could do whatever they wanted for the rest of class. Hearing that you took out your phone and started to read one of the Fan Fictions you've been reading. You were still supposed to sit next to each other so he just stayed silent looking at Instagram and going on Snapchat.

Time skip to cram school brought to you by Bassy's love of cats

I was now in cram school, and right now we were running from frogs,but not just any frogs, these were demon frogs. i read about them, they are pretty docile and they can read your mind, and they wont attack if you don't waver, you have to be brave. Of course since i was and assassin I am pretty fearless and am not afraid to die, so it wasn't a big problem for me. Right now it was Bon's and Rin's turn, i have got to admit, Rin is fast, not as fast as me of course, but pretty fast. DAMN! that was a good kick, he may have got a good kick, but he didn't take notice of his surroundings. He was lucky the teach was there or he would've been killed, not that i would care, but he is a character.

I kind of spaced out until I heard a phone ring, I looked at my classmates and it was none of their phones, i then heard the phone being answered and saw it was the teachers phone. 'SERIOUSLY?! He's a teacher is he able to do that' . He then finished his phone call told us to practice on our own but don't go down into the pit with the frogs, right after he said that he raced off. I had an irk mark on my head 'is he even able to do that, i don't even think that is legal!', i sighed and heard Bon and Rin arguing, you tuned them out until you saw Bon walk down into the pit, heading straight towards the frog, 'how stupid can he be?' you rolled your eyes but you watched because you knew what would happen and if anything would go wrong you were going to jump in and help.

As you knew what would happen Izumo laughed at Bon's dream to defeat Satan, and thankfully just like in the anime, Rin stopped the frog and told Bon that he had to wait in line because he was gonna kick Satan's ass. They then started arguing again, you looked towards the hall which the teacher ran out, and you knew Yukio was there just for security to make sure Rin wouldn't draw KuriKara.

Time skip to after cram school brought to you by Usagi-san and Misaki

After school I dressed into training clothes again and started to train. I trained for about 4 hours, I was tired after that. I jogged back to the dorm and made my way to my hidden room. I quickly showered and got my pajamas on. I brushed my teeth and hair, crawled into bed then went to sleep, thankful i was smart enough and finished my work in class so I didn't have any homework.

That day, you didn't realize something, Chad wasn't a f*ck boy for no reason. He was one because he wanted to find someone who would say no to him, and he finally found someone. Never in your dreams did you ever think that he was one, yes he was a Yandere...