"Nice to meet you all." Kihyun said and they greeted him back. "Oh here comes my boyfriend, I'll catch up with you later Yoongi." Kihyun said and walked over to a smiling boy. Yoongi sat down again. Namjoon had never heard of his Kihyun before and wasn't sure how to feel.

"Woaw I'm happy to see he settled down." Hoseok commented and Yoongi nodded.

"Me too." Yoongi answered and lucky he didn't have to ask the question, instead Taehyung did.

"Where do you know him from?" Taehyung asked curious.

"A while back I dated him. It wasn't serious at all, as he insisted on dating other people as well, so I broke it off. We're on good terms though." Yoongi said and Namjoon liked the way Yoongi's tone wasn't warm at all. They went back to talking and before they knew it, it was late. They all decided to go home but as they stood up Yoongi leaned in and whispered in Namjoon's ear. "Wanna go back to my place?"

"Sure." Namjoon agreed and was excited to see where it was going. They got a cab together after saying goodbye to everyone. As soon as the door was closed, Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's hand. He held it tightly all the way up to his apartment.

"Are you tired?" Yoongi asked Namjoon.

"Yeah I feel slightly drowsy." Namjoon said honest.

"Alright, we can sleep in the same bed. I have an extra toothbrush in the bathroom." Yoongi said and let Namjoon go into the bathroom first with a heart beating extra hard. He undressed himself to underwear and a t-shirt, even though he normally just slept in underwear. He brushed his teeth and went out again. Yoongi walked out next and Namjoon got comfortable in Yoongi's big bed. It made his whole body feel all tingly as he lay in Yoongi's scent.
Yoongi came out a little after only wearing underwear. "I sleep like this, I hope is okay. You can sleep like this too if you like." He had probably seen Namjoon's light blush.

"It's fine." Namjoon said and decided to take his shirt off as well. Yoongi turned off the light and crawled into bed next to Namjoon. They lay close, their bodies nearly touching.

"It was fun tonight." Yoongi said and let his hand go through Namjoon's hair.

"Yeah it was fun tonight." Namjoon said, hardly able to concentrate as their nearly naked bodies were so close.

"You looked so good, I didn't tell you did I?" Yoongi said and Namjoon felt he might pass out.

"You didn't tell me." Namjoon said blushing.

"Well you did. You looked beyond good." Yoongi said and leaned a little in. He kissed Namjoon's cheek but didn't move away all the way. He paused before tilting Namjoon's head up and kissed his lips. It wasn't like the other kisses they had shared on the mouth. This one was passionate and sweet all in one. It made Namjoon's heartbeat go crazy. Yoongi didn't stop and Namjoon didn't want him to. They kissed over and over while Yoongi pulled Namjoon closer so their bodies were pressed together. Namjoon had no clue what it meant but he liked it for whatever it was. At last they had to pull away to be able to breath.

"Yoong-" Namjoon whispered but Yoongi cut him off.

"No don't say anything." Yoongi whispered and looked like he was getting his thoughts in line. "Namjoon I like you. I've liked you since the day I met you. It took me a while before I realized you liked boys too. Then I noticed you liked me but I couldn't confess. I'm not sure why. No one has ever hurt me deeply so I'm not scared of love. It just didn't feel like the right time, though as you know I couldn't leave you alone completely. I love you. I know is quick but I do. I love you so much. I know you're probably thinking this has something to do with seeing Kihyun but trust me it doesn't. I never had feelings for him like I do for you. I wanted to confess before we saw him. I want to be your boyfriend, so Namjoon please be my boyfriend." Yoongi said and Namjoon followed every word carefully while his heart beated hard.

"I-Yoongi I love you too. Of course I'll be your boyfriend. There's nothing I rather would." Namjoon said and Yoongi smiled all sweetly. He leaned in and their lips met again in a passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry it took me so long, I know it must have hurt when I called you a friend." Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded slightly while their hands intertwined.

"It was hard but it doesn't matter now." Namjoon said and perked Yoongi's lips. When he pulled away, he yawned as it was really late.

"Come on let's sleep." Yoongi said and pulled Namjoon close so his head was resting on Yoongi's arm. "Sleep well, I love you."

"Sleep well, I love you too." Namjoon said and smiled. They kissed quickly before Namjoon lay down again and closed his eyes. He fell asleep feeling happier than ever, with Yoongi's arms around him and the taste of his lips on his own. It was an amazing feeling, he would forever feel.