19: Oh Captain, My Captain 5

PLEASE READ

So, it's been a while since I published anything. Some of you may have been wondering where I went, well to tell you the truth, I deleted the app and haven't been on this account for... years? This had no particular reason, really! Buuut I logged in on my computer and I am simply BLOWN AWAY by how much reads this book has gained since I left! The last time I saw it, it had 20k and now we're on 165k???

So first of all THANK YOU so, so much for all the love you guys have shown for this work, I had no idea this book has been blowing up! 

Second of all, I decided I might as well start writing again. I can't promise for how long I will keep writing here, I might move to the website archiveofourown.org or I might keep this book both here and there.

I also want to say my writing style, personal preferences and knowledge base probably has changed during the time I wasn't here so please bear with me while I rediscover some of my old one-shots and decide what I will and will not continue. For example, I now know there is a difference between dom/sub dynamics and top/bottom dymanics xD. But that's just one of the things I might change.

I was also thinking about moving this story (Oh Captain, My Captain) along in a more serious tone, if I'm really doing this I want to up the quality of my work a little which means, actual plotlines and longer chapters, hopefully! I have a vague idea of where I want to take this story so we will see where that goes. 

Of course I won't stop writing one-shots, I live for those and they take less time. 

Please keep in mind I am in college by now and so my updates will probably not be very fast.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new chapter of Oh Captain, My Captain! Leave a like, leave a comment, and ciao! :)

*****

Last time on Oh Captain, My Captain:

The blonde smiled "well... Whatever" he then said, grabbing his knife from his belt "sit" he ordered, and Bucky couldn't disobey. Steve walked around him, putting the knife away before grabbing rope and tying Bucky's hands to the chair "so.. Now be a good boy and stay" he ruffled Bucky's hair before walking out, leaving the brunette in a slightly suprised state. He wasn't sure why Steve felt the need to tie him down, it's not like he was going anywhere. But when he looked back at the table, he understood. Steve had left his knife, planted it in the table just out of his reach. Apparently, the pirate captain wasn't as dumb as what Bucky had assumed all pirate captians to be, or pirates in general to be. He'd understood that Bucky meant to kill himself, the first chance he would get. Because he couldn't live without his family and ship, and because he didn't want to give Steve the satisfaction of killing him. And now Steve was teasing him, taunting even, pushing and pulling his strings. Steve meant to break him down in pieces, and only then, he might be so nice to kill Bucky. That charming smile the blonde haired blue eyed man had was apparently a cover to hide his true wicked self. And the smug bastard enjoyed it, Bucky knew that, or at least he thought so. So he sat still and stared down, not going to fight, not now, not yet.

*****

Natasha smiled at him "do you mind?" She asked, lifting Bucky's knife. The brunette shook his head, and Natasha lowered the knife to carve her drawings into the wood of the ship. Bucky watched, and sat down next to her on a roll of rope. "I saw you with the bartender, Clint?" He commented, watching carefully as Natasha stopped carving for a moment and nodded "yeah, Clint" she spoke, lowering the knife "what about him?"

A while ago they had harboured in a small town, to collect new supplies for the remaining half of their journey. As usual, all crewmembers liked to visit some pubs before leaving for the sea again. The town had been small, and it only had one pub, so that is where they had all went. And there, for the first time in all those years he knew her, he had watched Natasha fall in love.