12: Oh Captain, My Captain 3

Sorry if this is awfully short! And late! School started a few weeks ago and I've been soooo busy! I work on school and after that I just don't feel like writing anymore :(. I'm so sorry! I'll try to update more but I can't promise anything!

Personally, I'm not satisfied about this story part because it's short and poorly written and it doesn't add anything to the storyline. Anyway, I wanted to give you at least something so here it is. I might rewrite it later, I don't know. I'll wait to see your reactions first...

*****

Part three

Warnings: light sadistic content from Steve.

Words: 530 (I stopped including the warning and AN panels :p)

*****

It took around 15 minutes for Steve to get back, 15 minutes in which Bucky had done nothing but stare at the table and drown in misery. That was, at least, until Steve placed soup in front of him. Hot, steamy, good-smelling soup. If he'd been worried over the slight chance that Steve might want to poison him, his growling stomach pushed all such thoughts away and he simply attacked the food, shoving spoons of soup into his mouth and being done within a matter of seconds. A soft moan escaped him as he leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment, running his tongue over his lips. As he opened his eyes and looked up at the Captain, he'd certainly not been expecting the blonde to be staring at his lips but he was in for a big suprise because he was. Well then...

Shrugging it off, Bucky averted his gaze down again, stubbornly staring at the table and refusing to show that he was uncomfortable under the Captain's gaze. A chair moved back and Steve sat down across from him, folding his hands the way Bucky'd done earlier. "Alright, sailor, what shall we do with you?" He asked, tapping the table as a sign for Bucky to look up, which he did. "Really? You're asking me?" He snapped, still furious at the man.

That guy had killed what was his family, maybe more than that. Natasha was like a sister, Rumlow... Rumlow like a 'too close' friend. The others were part of the close group as well, but those two stood out. And they didn't leave anyone alive, not even the cook. Just him, why him? He deserved to be dead like the rest of his crew, yet he sat here, in front of their killer without doing anything to avenge them. And he hated himself for it.

"Hello? Did you hear what I said?" The blonde's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, or it was probably the hand connecting with his cheek. His eyes widened a little and he held his burning cheek "why did you do that!?" He exclaimed. "You were dazing off, don't do that" Steve snorted, studying his nails before smiling at Bucky. Oh, mister perfect, excuse me. Bucky gritted his teeth, dropping his hand.

"I said, do you think we should kill you, or use you?"

"Kill me." Came Bucky's quick response, eyes glaring coldly at Steve. Who stared at him now, amused, not even a little suprised. "I see... you're a little bitch aren't you?" Bucky blinked, it now being his turn to stare at Steve instead "excuse me?"

Steve just smiled "I said, you're a little bitch. But don't worry, I like your fire." He shrugged, leaning back "I'm trying to figure out why I didn't kill you.." he continued, studying Bucky before getting up and making a hand gesture for Bucky to do the same, which he did. Then Steve took slow steps around him, studying his being. He ended up back in front of him and used his finger to tilt Bucky's head back by his chin. "Because I don't see how you could be useful."

*****

!! IMPORTANT !!

So, I have two questions for you guys.

Numéro une
Would you guys want me to publish a Stucky AU idea book? It'll be filled with all kinds of AU's I come up with or that I have used before, in Roleplays or shortstories. The only condition will be that if you decide to use one of the ideas, you either tag me or just add where you got the idea from :) (this is of course not if you decide to use the idea for a roleplay)

Numéro deux
This is more a statement! I'm just saying you guys are allowed to give me requests, either on new stories or on a going storyline, like Oh Captain, My Captain or some other one.

Aaaand I'm talking too much! I'll shut up now ;D

- Robin