1: Will you go out with me?

The Avengers + Bucky live in the Avengers tower and Steve is starting to like Bucky. Of course this doesn't go unnoticed.

Warnings: none.

Words: 553 (including the AN's and warning panels.)

*****

It had been going on for a few weeks now. The secret glances, the tiny smiles, the soft blushes and the hidden messeges between Steve's words. It was really obvious that the blonde had a thing for a certain brunette. Who also happened to be his best friend. And Steve didn't want to ruin their friendship by asking Bucky out and having him say no. So he never found the courage to act on his feelings. Ever.

But the thing was, Bucky wasn't oblivious to the messege. He also, knew Steve fancied him. And being the smooth fucker he was, he decided to make Steve ask him out. By phone.

Steve was sitting on the couch in the Avengers tower, drawing a quick scetch of Bucky, which he seemed to be doing a lot lately, when his phone let out a small 'pling!' As an indicator he'd recieved a new messege. He picked it up and opened it, being suprised to see it was from Bucky who was litterly sitting in his room a few feet away.

Bucky Baby:
Hey Stevie, can you answer a few questions for me?

Steve smiled at the way Bucky pronounced his name and smiled a little naughtier at the name Bucky had taken, or well, he had taken. They had made nicknames for each other and went by it on their phones.

Captain assmerica:
Sure Buck, what is it?

He put his phone aside and started reading again but just a moment later, it pinged again.

Bucky baby:
What's the first name of Jaden Smith's dad?

Steve frowned, staring at his screen while wondering if Bucky was drunk again.

Captain assmerica:
Ehh... Will.

Bucky baby:
It's not me, it's .....

Steve's frown grew. What was Bucky up to?

Captain assmerica:
You.

Bucky baby:
I'm not staying, I have to .....

Steve blinked.

Captain assmerica:
Go.

Bucky baby:
Not inside but .....side

Captain assmerica:
Out.

He was starting to enjoy this game.

Bucky baby:
Stay ..... me!

Captain assmerica:
With.

Bucky baby:
It's not you, it's .....

Captain assmerica:
Me.

Bucky baby:
Aww, of course I'll go out with you! Tonight at 7, don't be late!

Steve could only stare at his phonescreen, eyes wide with shock. Was this real? Was Bucky drunk? Again? Was this a joke? Was Tony behind this? Were they playing truth or dare? Without him? He was getting paranoïd but also realized his answer was taking too long. He took a deep breath and steadied himself a little.

Captain assmerica:
That was smooth. But for real?

It only took Bucky a second to reply.

Bucky baby:
God Steve, did you think I haven't noticed you? Pick me up at 7 and don't you dare be late or I'll whoop your american ass!

Steve smiled at his screen, turning a bright red which went all the way down to his neck. He had a date. He couldn't even be mad about the way Bucky tricked him into asking the brunette out for a date. He was happy he did. He was happy Bucky was so smooth because he certainly wasn't.

He had a date.

With his Bucky.