9: Pornhub

Au: Steve is a pornstar, Bucky regonizes him on the streets.

Warning: mention of dom/sub. Mention of porn.

Words: 784 (including the AN's and warning panels.)

*****

Strolling down the streets of Manhattan shouldn't be so exciting, Bucky thought to himself as he watched people go by. He was always interested in people, see whom he regonized or whom looked funny. Yes, judging people is also fun, Bucky decided, swinging his legs in a childish way as he seated himself on a bench outside a coffeeshop.

Look at that man for example, Bucky found him interesting. He was dressed in a suit, but looked like someone that crawled right out of the middle-ages with his brown beard and curling, gaint mob of hair. And that woman, with her high heels and her hair tied back in a knot, walking (click-clacking) with two little kids holding her hands. She obviously had no clue as to how to handle them and Bucky almost felt sad for her. Almost.

And that man over there, the one with the blonde hair and the earbuds, wearing joggingpants and a tight white shirt. He didn't look odd to Bucky, just oddly familiar. And, to be honest, he wasn't sure if it was in a good way.

Well, Bucky shrugged and stood up, only one way to find out.

He walked across the street and simply tapped the man his shoulder, making him turn around and pull his earbuds out. "Can I help you?" He asked politely. Bucky tilted his head and pursed his lips, slowly nodding "I suppose so, where have I seen you before?" He simply asked.

His question seemed to rather annoy the blonde and he rolled his eyes, plugging his earbuds back in and turning back around. This, however, was not a problem to Bucky at all. "No- wait.. don't leave!" The brunette reached out and grabbed the guy his arm again "you- you're.." he snapped his fingers, trying to remember. He knew this! He did! "You're on pornhub!" He finally exclaimed, only to have a hand smack across his mouth and the blonde glare at him irritationally, then looking down the street to see if anybody heard. Luckily no-one did. He removed his hand and muttered something, pulling his earbuds back out. "Yes, so?" He asked, the tips of his ears turning a little red.

Bucky just grinned "I just- I regonized you from somewhere and I needed to know. But hey, you're the hot, blonde one right? The dom? The gay one?" He rambled. The blonde (Steven, Bucky remembered) rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth before dragging Bucky along by his arm in into a grocery store where he hid them behind an isle. "Okay, first of all, do not scream it across the street." ("I didn-") "second, do not sum up the details in the middle of the street." ("I wasn-") "last of all," Steve sighed "yes, I am that person." And there was the smirk.

The brunette in front of him broke into a smirk, eyes sparkling... naughty? The blonde sighed, letting go of the other man's arm and looking away, suddenly finding the cereal in the isle next to them very interesting. "That's awesome! I met a-" he broke into a whisper "a pornstar!"

Right, 'cause whispering wasn't suspicious at all.

"So hey," the brunette wiggled his eyebrows "what'cha think?" He tried to pose in what Steve assumed had to be a sexy way but failed miserabely and ended up almost tumbling into the cereal. Aw, Steve thought , poor cereal.

"I'm a pornstar, not a sexworker." He dryly informed, turning around and walking out of the store, just about to break into his jog again when he heard the brunette call out behind him. "Hey! I was joking okay? Don't be offended." The guy stood next to him again, making Steve pinch the bridge of his nose and wonder why?

"I'm James Barnes, but friends call me Bucky." He smiled excitingly and shook Steve's hand, not seeming to notice the blonde didn't shake it back or say anything at all. "Can I walk with you? My apartment is that way." And off he was. And Steve followed, for some reason that he hadn't figured out yet.

Silence loomed between the two, at least for the first few minutes. And Steve was just starting to get hope. Maybe this won't be so bad. If he just shuts up for the rest of the walk... it's only a few blocks, how bad ca-

"So how's it like? Being a pornstar. Does it pay well? Do you actually have sex or is it fake?"

Steve tilted his head back and groaned.