8: Oh Captain, My Captain 2

So, I just realized, I don't have to make up a new idea! I can continue a few old ones, so here's this one. Share your thoughts! Also I'm still open for requests!

*****

Part two

Warnings: light, non-sexual dom/sub.

Words: 1014 (including the AN's and warning panels.)

*****

The Captain's rooms were a lot bigger than what Bucky had expected, although he wasn't quite sure what he had been expecting. There was a large, kingsized bed, an actual dining table with six chairs, a huge desk in the corner that had maps and empty bottles and what not on it and above all the view. Oh, the view. It was simply amazing. Even though Bucky had seen the sea a thousand times, this made him see it in a whole different way. The huge window at the end of the room reached from the ceiling to the floor, all the way to the right and the left. The glass had a different color on each plate and in the middle sat a picture of a mermaid, made of tiny pieces of colored glass, surrounded by bigger pieces. As the sun shone through the window, it made colored specks on the floor, that danced with the movements of the ship. The view was absolutely breathtaking.

Bucky didn't even realize he had been staring until he heard a chuckle from behind him and he spun around to come face to face with the owner of the room, that blonde haired guy... Steve, Captain Steve Rogers, the main reason of his misery. Suddenly, he felt a huge wave of rage and he swung his fist, aiming for Steve's head.

The next moment he smacked onto his back on the ground, gasping as all the air left his lungs for a moment. "Woah, woah, slow down there sailer." A foot pressed on his chest, keeping him down. Someone leaned over over him and he looked up to see, to no suprise, Steve.

"We're gonna have to settle a few rules here." The blonde man smiled and Bucky had the feeling he enjoyed this. "Number 1, no attempts of hurting or killing me or my crew. Number 2, you'll listen to me, and follow my orders. Number 3, try escaping and I'll kill you." He spoke calmly, but the way his blue eyes sparkled dangerously and his long fingers danced over the dagger on his hip told Bucky he meant it. The brunette swallowed and nodded, and the foot on the chest lifted, a hand taking it's place, being held out to him to help him up. But Bucky refused to accept the help and he stood up on his own, gritting his teeth a little and angrily glaring at the ground.

Steve watched the man, dropping his hand, a smile playing around his lips. He had respect for him, even after being locked up for four days, without food or water or light for that matter, he still fought back. Barely physically, but the mental determination was still there. His soft leather boots padded against the floor as he walked to his seachest and pulled out a simple (once white) blouse and soft, brown, leather pants. He threw them onto the dining table and flopped on his bed, nodding to them. "Dress" he simply ordered, then turned to look at the ceiling. It stayed silent for a moment, then Steve could heard the rustling of fabric as his prisoner undressed and redressed himself into Steve's clothes that, when the blonde turned back to look, he saw were a tad too big on the poor guy, probably because he hadn't eaten much last days. Whatever the cause was of the guy drowning in his clothes, Steve found himself thinking it was cute, a thought which he scolded himself for because the sailor was not cute and he would never be. He was 1) his enemy, 2) a man, 3) his prisoner.

Bucky looked down at himself, tugging at the way too big blouse and pulling up the pants that threatened to slide off his skinny hips. He didn't see Steve staring, didn't even notice he had been looking until he spoke up. "You won't need shoes, you won't leave this room anyway." He informed and Bucky looked up to watch him stand from the bed and walk to the door. "Sit down, make yourself at home, I'll be right back." The door locked behind him.

Bucky took the opportunity to search the room in speed tempo, getting frustrated when he couldn't find any weapons. It bothered him to know the Captain wasn't stupid, like he expected pirate captains to be. Then he wondered why a captain didn't keep weapons in his room and figured Steve had hidden them away before coming to get him.

In fear of getting caught in his search, he sat down at the dining table, folding his hands on it to stare at them and let the thoughts invade his head. Emotions hit him all at once, first shock, then sadness and misery, followed by angry to furious, then it all went back to the blank state he had been in before in which he pushed anything having to do with emotional breakdowns away. He knew he was just piling it up but he'd rather save them for later instead of having Steve walk in in him crying his eyes out. He sighed and pressed his folded hands to his lips, closing his eyes.

He was in trouble, and he was in them deep.

*****

That was part 2 from 'Oh captain, my captain'! I hope you guys liked it.

One more quick question: do you guys like the whole dom/sub kinda thing I'm using in my stories? 'Cause I rather enjoy both the sexual dom/sub kink and the non-sexual dom/sub kink, but I was wondering what you guys think! If you do have a liking for it, leave ideas! I could always use them and I love making my stories enjoyable for all of you!

Thanks for listening,
-x Robin.